Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 17 Week 20

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare

It’s our record golden winner @NFN FC choosing the final six this weekend. What a weekend it was last time he was in the hot seat when he landed six homes and six aways adding £906 to the presentation pot. He’s been having a good season this time too with 9/14 64% winning picks at a profit of 2.91. NFN has already won nearly £25 with the Norwich picks in August. You PUPs have been in brilliant form the last few weeks so I’m sure we can give NFN some great selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We have @Parma Ham's gone mouldy picking the final selections for the derby match at Ipswich on Saturday. Parma’s having another brilliant season trying for a hat-trick of PUPs league wins. He’s also got 5 wins on Arrdee’s honours board and won £51 on his turn with the Norwich match picks last season. Let’s help him to another big win with some great options from those listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill web sites.

Here’s the rota for January. Please let me know if the date is ok : -

Final Six

06 Jan - @Pockthorpe

13 Jan - @Diesel Doris

20 Jan - @TheBaldOne66

27 Jan – @dj11

Norwich Picks

06 Jan - @PurpleCanary

13 Jan - @Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

20 Jan - @First Wazzock

27 Jan – @GMF

Good luck all you PUPs We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Take it away James and Parma, the thread is yours... :classic_smile:...

On behalf of us all a massive thank-you to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare also our benefactor PUPanon2. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Edited by nutty nigel
can't post images without deleting first
  • Like 1

Lets be avin you.

Inverness v Arbroath - Home win

For the derby. A red card

Additional - Might be worth looking at the odds for Norwich draw no bet.

Edited by KiwiScot

North of the border this week and a top v bottom offering from Scottish League 2.

Peterhead (2nd, 9-2-3 26-12) v Clyde (bottom, 1-5-8 12-27)

For the match bet, I just can't back against City. HT/FT Ip*w*ch/Draw 

Best of luck NFN, Parma, and all you PUPs 

• Like 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to NFN FC and Parma not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for GLENTORAN v Newry City AFC.

For the City game red card for city.

• Thanks 1

Evening all. I'm seconding Tilly's shout that we might well get a player sent off on Sunday.

As for the six, a top-versus-bottom game in League Two; Stockport are 7-3-1 at home, and Sutton United are 0-2-7 away and shipping nearly three goals a game on their travels. Odds of around 4/11 for the home win look decent.

…I absolutely love doing the PUPs picks…nearly as much as I love going to the Nest and watching the DS team play and train…🦮💪🏽👍🕺❤️

…thank you for the opportunity @nutty nigel and what a brilliant week to be sharing with @NFN FC…what an incredible week that was, unforgettable! Truly wonderful stuff 👌🦮🕺

Mx Parma has instructed me to cook them a fillet with Roquefort sauce on Friday, so I’ll be dancing into the date night 🕺💃🥰..picking nice and late to give you belli PUPetti plenty of time to fashion some miracles 🙏🏽🤷‍♂️🦮

..did i really see we were 11-2 on a basic anyhow win? Crumbs! I know we’re flaky, but they really aren’t that good and we have been able to score goals…seems a bit generous on a two-horse race?…

I like quadcast bet builder types as they offer allow and allow for relatively likely outcomes to be compounded…so I might favour those…mind if anyone can convince me on a stretchy big one I could be tempted…🙌🤷‍♂️🦮🦮

Vai ragazzi! 

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
🙏🏽🕺🙌🥰🤷‍♂️🦮🦮🙏🏽😊🍾🍻🙏🏽🙏🏽
  • Thanks 1

Thank you again for the wonderful work you do driving this PUPs wagon train 🚂 onwards @nutty nigel….🦮👌…it’s a wonderful platform for us to do a little bit of good, think a little bit of others and find a little bit of community beyond our everyday…🙏🏽👌💪🏽

…the figures show that pledges and side bets and donations and little kindnesses add up to the bulk of the monies raised over the years, increasing totals year after year….…

..keep finding excuses to pledge something PUPs…just make something up…ride a feeling wave 👍🙌💃🦮🙃🤷‍♂️…give to the DS boys and girls so they can wear cool kit, take a minibus to away games at Chelsea, feel like a pro representing Norwich City…how awesome is that?…

Here’s one: If Norwich beat Ipswich - anyhow, anyway - I’ll send a pony to you Eduardo 🍾🍻

Parma 

🐎🐎🐎🦮🦮🦮🥰🍻🍾🎄🎄🎄
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bournemouth to beat Luton. 

For the Norwich game Ipswich half time, Norwich full time @40/1. 

@nutty nigel, delighted to do the picks on 27/1. 

• Thanks 1

Okay, it’s time to see if last season’s curse is still working.

Ipswich Town v Norwich City - home win. (Hides behind the sofa!)

For the NCFC bet, Liam Gibbs to score anytime, on his 21st birthday.

Good luck all.

Leeds has purloined my selection so I'll go elsewhere.

St Pauli v Wehen Wiesbaden home win.

I never bet on the derby but good luck Parma.

Obv. good luck NFN too!

• Thanks 1

Hi PUPs, off to Greece this week with ATROMITOS VS. PANATHINAIKOS (away win).

For the derby, I'll go for 1-1 with Rowe to score last.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Apologies for completely missing last week through illness but back on it this week. Could I please have....

Plymouth Argyle v Rotherham United....Home win.

For the Norwich bet I'll have....

Ipswich both halves.(sorry).

All the best this week to both @NFN FC  and @Parma Ham's gone mouldy and all our fellow pups.

• Thanks 1

Evening All and Good Luck everyone 

MMMK - LEEDS -v- Coventry HOME WIN

MM - WREXHAM -v- Colchester HOME WIN

For the match bet, Rowe to score anytime.

For @NFN FC Saturday in the German Bundesliga ll...

Hertha Berlin          v          Vfl Osnabruck          Home Win

For @Parma Ham's gone mouldy 

A treble...

Barnes to score

Barnes to be booked

Over 2 goals

It's 10/1

And Parma's brilliant idea for pledges...

I'll say a fiver a point so £5 if we draw and £15 if we win.

Go Bashley :classic_ninja:

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

For @NFN FC Saturday in the German Bundesliga ll...

Hertha Berlin          v          Vfl Osnabruck          Home Win

For @Parma Ham's gone mouldy 

A treble...

Barnes to score

Barnes to be booked

Over 2 goals

It's 10/1

And Parma's brilliant idea for pledges...

I'll say a fiver a point so £5 if we draw and £15 if we win.

Go Bashley :classic_ninja:

@nutty nigel, I will match you. 

• Thanks 2

Hi Pups ,

Can’t think of anything but the derby at the moment . So NFNFC , I’m saying Ipswich v NORWICH away win .

Parma dear boy , how about a John Rowe brace to give him hero status for all time.

Best of luck everyone.

OTBC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am actually really tempted to lump everything on a Norwich win…..🏆 

The odds on a two-horse race are ridiculous at 11-2 and the form….🤩…well which form?

…league form over the season maybe 11-2 is right (instill don’t think so)…

…recent form?…definitely not…💪🏽..we had some good results and won pretty comfortably last time out…🏆👌🙌

…as for Derby form?!!!????….well!! …we should be overwhelming, dazzling favourites in my view!!….our  record is magnificent…in fact we’re a sure thing!!

Absolutely everything and more - i’ll throw another Ayrton on the table To double the bet @nutty nigel…on a Norwich win..🏆

…who are the negative scaredy-cats who are going to pledge against me???

…come on @Midlands Yellow@Jim Smith@Keith Scott… all you closet binner-lovers! Let’s be ‘avin ya! Make a pledge for the PUPS against a Norwich win!! 🏆 

What about all the economists who have predicted 5 of the last 2 recessions?…. Out from under your spreadsheets @essex canary @PurpleCanary @shefcanary @GMF…..🏆🦮🥰🍾🙏🏽…betfair against me!

..lots of love and happy Christmas 🎄 to all you lovely pups 🦮🦮🦮🥰❤️

Parma 

🦮🤩🙌💃🕺👌🍻🍾🍾🤷‍♂️🦮🦮🦮🦮❤️❤️❤️
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

The odds on a two-horse race are ridiculous at 11-2 and the form….🤩…well which form?

…recent form?…definitely not…💪🏽..we had some good results and won pretty comfortably last time out…🏆👌🙌

…as for Derby form?!!!????….well!! …we should be overwhelming, dazzling favourite in my view!!….our  record a magnificent…in fact we’re a sure thing!!

Absolutely everything and more - i’ll throw another Ayrton on the table To double the bet @nutty nigel…on a Norwich win..🏆

…come on @Midlands Yellow@Jim Smith@Keith Scott… all you closet binner-lovers! Let’s be ‘avin ya! Make a pledge for the PUPS against a Norwich win!! 🏆 

What about all the economists who have predicted 5 of the last 2 recessions?…. Out from under your spreadsheets @essex canary @PurpleCanary @shefcanary @GMF…..🏆🦮🥰🍾🙏🏽…betfair against me!

Parma 

Are the binmen jinxed against us or will the law of averages catch up?

Good luck PUPS…..here’s to a great weekend more money in the pot and a 3:2 win away to the binners!

My pick..Sparta Prague v Teplice - Home Win.

For Norwich I get a feeling of Idah at the double!

OTBC 

The North East section of the Thailand League 3.

Mahasarakham BTS to win at home to Yasothon.

Mahasarakham BTS have a 5-2-0 home record, while Yasothon have a 1-0-4 away record. And their only points have come in three wins all against teams around them in the bottom four.

The game starts at 11am UK time on Sunday, and the odds are 2/25.

-

For Parma's bet,  I think in a "Will we never beat them?" kind of way that a draw would be as galling for Town fans  as a defeat. So I suggest a quadruple of:

A draw with BTTS; Chaplin as an ATGS; Sara as an ATGS; both sides to receive a card.

Good luck to all!

Hello pups

My pick is STEVENAGE V Exeter HOME WIN

NCFC bet Btts and draw

Good luck to all

Afternoon all,

Inverness

Glentoran

Connah's Quay

Stockport

New saints

Sparta Prague

Peterhead

Hull

Bournemouth 

Mainz (me for the stats)

Real Sociodad

Stevenage

I'll chuck you another £10 @nutty nigel for the extra set.

💛💚💛💚

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

…as for Derby form?!!!????….well!! …we should be overwhelming, dazzling favourites in my view!!….our  record is magnificent…in fact we’re a sure thing!!

Parma 

I’ve just read the ‘Ipswich Predictions’ thread 👌🙌😂😂

Come and join the PUPS - send Eddie a tenner -  and have a bet on Ipswich or bet against me and we’ll all pledge a tenner if we’re wrong:

@The Raptor

@The Raptor

@MidlandsYellow

@cambridgeshire canary

@TheGunnShow

@Creedence Clearwater Couto

@daly

@daly

@Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

@Virtual reality

@S_81

@Ken Hairy

@Wings of a Sparrow

@It's Character Forming

@Capt. Pants

@HazzaJet

@Baldyboy

@baldy09

@Coneys Knee

@Jim Smith

@Yellow Rider

@Walcombe canary

…come and make yourself at home and find some positive friends at the PUPS…everyone welcome!…🤷‍♂️🕺💃🙌🎄🤩👍🍾🥰🙏🏽

..I just sent an Eddie another Tenner for the pot!!! It’s Christmas!!…

Paypal: canaryeddie@aol.com 

Parma 

🍻⛳️🏆🍾🙌🦮💃🕺🤷‍♂️🏡☀️🐉🍝🍬🙏🏽💃🕺🦮🦮
  • Thanks 2