ricardo

A brief note from Ricardo

My sympathy to you and your family Ricardo concerning the very sad loss of your son Neil....I echo all the above comments, and no doubt many more contributions that are to come from the Pink un community....Take Care Ricardo....

Terribly sad to hear of the loss of your son Ricardo. It must be incredibly hard to deal with.

Look forward to seeing you back on here when you feel able.

Kind Regards

So sorry to read such sad news Ricardo. I wish you & your family nothing but the best thoughts & wishes as you try to process such a painful loss. Take care. 

So sad to read this Ricardo. It's brought a lump to my throat reading it twice over. Completely understand why you need time. Rest in peace Neil.

Much love to you and your whole family and group of friends. 

Wow - just reading that almost brought me to tears. It would have taken Ricardo a real effort to write that with his mind in such turmoil. Think I can safely say he is quite probably the most respected poster on here with his extensive and eloquent match reports.

Not only that but he comes across as a very decent human being. I'm sure we all hope you will return to this forum when the time is right Ricardo. I can only send you and your family my deepest sympathy. 

Very sad news Ricardo, to lose one of your offspring so relatively young is probably the hardest thing for a parent to take. I've had my fair share of loss recently with two very good friends both losing their battle with cancer in their 50's, it has left a large hole and probably why I have spent so much time on here recently. I appreciate your need for space but hope we will eventually welcome you back with your warm counsel and accurate reportage. Take care and stay safe!

This is awful news Ricardo. You, along with all of your family and close friends will be in my prayers. 

Really sorry to hear this Ricardo. Having lost my father to cancer, my sympathy goes out to you and your family. I hope your heart finds the strength to return to what you love in the near future.

Best wishes

That's very sad news.  Thanks Ricardo for taking time to explain your situation.  Sending you and your family all my best wishes.  I'll look forward to welcoming you back to this forum whenever the time feels right for you to return.  I used to just be a reader of this forum for many years and there will be lots of similar non-posting supporters who regard your match reports and other observations on our club as a main reason for looking in - I'm sure they are all similarly moved by your loss and would also want to send their commiserations and best wishes.

Sincere condolences to you and yours , Ricardo.  It's always sad to lose a family member to this vile disease but I can't imagine how you must be feeling to lose a son. 

Take care .

Mac. 

Edited by mccanary
Typo

Ricardo, so sorry for your trajic news and thanks for sharing it with us. RIP Neil.

It says a lot about a poster when you notice they haven't been around and I had noticed you hadn't commented for a few days.

Be strong, it's what Neil would have wanted and we hope to see you again one day.

Such sad news Ricardo(o) . We must all deal with such tragedies  in our own way and in our own time . There is no comfort i can offer, other than that my thoughts  are with you. The love of your  family and friends  is the most precious  thing. Stay safe. 

WCC

My sincere condolences to you and your family, Ricardo. I can't even begin to imagine what you must all be going through right now.

I look forward to the day you feel able to grace our forum with another of your outstanding match reports; the place won't be the same without you.

Ricardo, this has brought a genuine lump to my throat, such awful news.

My thoughts are with you, your family and those who knew your son.

There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said on here. My thoughts are with you and your family, Neil's family and friends.

Hopefully we will see you back when the time is right.

I've had my personal share of heartache as I lost my best friend to a brain tumour earlier in the year, same age as me at 38. 

I wish you the absolute best and so sorry for your loss, Ricardo. 

When the sun shines on my face when I walk along the coast I always think of him. 

Ricardo - from personal experience,the loss of one's offspring is almost too devastating to bear ...........kindest thoughts to your and your family,my friend 😔

Such sad news @ricardo - I am not far from the same age as Neil and it is stories like his, and another acquaintance of mine who died at the young age of 52, that made me realise a few things needed changing in my life I had never even considered before.

Stuff like this truly brings perspective about what is and isn't important in the finite time we have here.

No real words can make it better, but please go easy and come back to us when you are ready.