ricardo

A brief note from Ricardo

Very sad news Ricardo my thoughts are with you. I am sure we all hope that in time you will return to the keyboard and provide us with your great insights of the game.

Sorry to hear this very sad personal news for you and your family, condolences to you all. 

Edited by alex_ncfc

So sorry to read this. As someone who lives in London and doesn’t get back to Carrow Road too often I’ve always enjoyed your posts as a go-to review equal to any of the official outlets … But some things are more important than football … I hope to hear your commentary again .. but in the meantime do what you need to do  Take your time …

So sorry to hear this Ricardo. Words will not do justice to the pain and sorrow you must be feeling, but as this thread shows, you are universally loved and supported on here and hopefully that can bring some solace, no matter how slight.

Thoughts are with you and your family.

Edited by cornish sam

So very sad to hear your news Ricardo. 
Had far too much experience of that awful disease .

Sincere best wishes and deepest sympathy to you and your family.

My condolences to you and your family Ricardo.

Honestly, I have enjoyed every last word you contribute to this board and absolutely love your post match write ups - I find them far more entertaining than anything I would have to pay to read. You are an absolute blessing to this board and I can only imagine how strongly that is felt by those around you in real life too.

Do take care, and feel free to PM if you need anything. Big hugs.

Edited by chicken
  • Like 1

My thoughts are with you and your family Ricardo. It’s a funny sort of community on here but I hope you can take some comfort from the genuine good wishes of us all.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Heartbreaking to  read. You’ll be missed and hopefully see you return in the not too distant future. All the very best. Take care. 

Sorry to hear such sad news

Condolences to you and your family 

I was saddened to read your post about the passing of your obviously dearly loved son Ricardo. One of the unbearable costs of life is life lost too soon, especially a son or daughter. As time starts to heal these wounds may his memory be a blessing to you and Mrs. Ricardo. 

Thank you for having the courage to post that post.

Can't say anything to help. Except look after yourself and those around you at this sad time.

There appears that there’s a lot on this thread who’ve lost loved ones and close friends recently, not detracting from my genuine sympathy to Ricardo, his family & friends of his son, I would like to add my sympathy to all of you who have lost loved ones and friends. 💚💛

• Like 2