KiwiScot

****Official Lappinitup Match Thread Plymouth v Norwich****

Unfortunately there are particular chickens coming home to roost atm, from top to bottom. Everything about this club feels like it’s sliding downhill, from this unnecessarily protracted and complicated takeover to the sale of our young assets and replacing them with journeymen.

This performance is absolutely unjustifiable, it’s Plymouth ffs.

• Haha 1

The ‘on the cheap’ self sustaining model imposed on us by our selfish and long past their sell by date owners is really paying dividends…

Edited by Virtual reality
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Canary Wundaboy said:

Unfortunately there are particular chickens coming home to roost atm, from top to bottom. Everything about this club feels like it’s sliding downhill, from this unnecessarily protracted and complicated takeover to the sale of our young assets and replacing them with journeymen.

This performance is absolutely unjustifiable, it’s Plymouth ffs.

Losing to Rotherham was unjustifiable and should have been seen as a warning light on the dashboard. This however isnt a warning.

This is the car crashing.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

This is the shambles we saw from Wagner's set up last season.

It is- and we had a summer to address it but they wouldn’t spend any money. Pathetic utterly so 

• Like 2

Ipswich top and we are 4.0 down at Plymouth at half time and on the slide. What a fu(king season. 

• Haha 1

Keith Scott was right.

Keith Scott is always right.

Delia out. Wagner out.

Oh and Leicester aren't winning the league.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

**** this, I'm off to the pub, laters all 

I was going to switch over and watch the Golf instead, but I think you have the better idea. 

• Haha 1

I know we've had injuries but, **** me, this is epically poor. Wagner needs to sort it quickly out or get lost.

• Like 2

This is  Plymouth we’re talking about! Well maybe selling our best defenders because we got in free old duffers might not have been the brilliant business we thought it was!

Edited by Indy
  • Thanks 1

Fao @chicken, by your logic after the Leicester game what are you going to defend this shower with today? We supposedly have more quality and internationals than Plymouth but here we are 4 down at half time! I’m sure we’d all be delighted with your musings on it’s not that bad today and we are a class above Plymouth lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Let’s be honest we wouldn’t want to play Ipswich right now. 

Dont want to play them at any time - I said when they went up they have a very good manager and team and fear the double over us 

• Thanks 1

I understand the away fans left Norwich at 5.30am this morning.

Not surprised they let rip at the players' as they went down the tunnel.

• Like 2

This season is going to be a disaster - watching us be absolutely toothless whilst the scum can't stop winning and scoring

Bright start to the season long gone, nearly speechless at this shambles, f off Delia ,Webber, Wagner the yank ,had enough out for a few pints and god forbid if i come across a scummer on my travels, not happy a slight understatement.

• Like 1

Just now, Indy said:

This is  Plymouth we’re talking about! Well I maybe selling our best defenders because we got in free old duffers might not have been the brilliant business we thought it was!

Don’t think Stacey and Duffy are the problem it’s more the other two that worry the heck out of me

Two wingers, two strikers and two fundamentally attacking full-backs is often a recipe for getting on the front foot and staying there - or being too open in defence when losing the ball and vulnerable to attacks at pace.

And at the moment, the latter's kicked in with bells on.

1 minute ago, Pyro Pete said:

I understand the away fans left Norwich at 5.30am this morning.

Not surprised they let rip at the players' as they went down the tunnel.

Gota feel for those hardy souls, thats going to be one long painful journey home 😞

Webber and his defenders will be quiet, or may mention injuries, but it’s the same old story. The sporting director not recruiting to the needs of the head coach. Wagner wants to play Klopp like football with a paper thin squad of players many of whom over 30. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Losing to Rotherham was unjustifiable and should have been seen as a warning light on the dashboard. This however isnt a warning.

This is the car crashing.

Time to get rid of Wagner and tell Stu to find the door. Thought he was fu(king off in October - we’re nearly there 

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...sorry, playing this way just weakens our midfield.

Wagner said he wouldnt swap a midfield of Forshaw/McLean/Sara with anyone elses in the league.....its time to start playing it, and get Sara further up the field and not have to come back deep to the halfway line

I'll post this again , which I posted before the game

I work in an office in the construction industry....how come I can see this but the manager of this football club cant?

Far too open.

We had to bring on another midfielder in the second half vs Stoke because we lost the midfield, we played with an extra midfielder vs Leicester.....why do we think we wouldnt need to today????

1 minute ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Fao @chicken, by your logic after the Leicester game what are you going to defend this shower with today? We supposedly have more quality and internationals than Plymouth but here we are 4 down at half time! I’m sure we’d all be delighted with your musings on it’s not that bad today and we are a class above Plymouth lol

By your logic we have tons of premier league experience so should be smashing everyone off the park in this league...

You were the one arguing Leicester weren't better than us.