KiwiScot

****Official Lappinitup Match Thread Plymouth v Norwich****

Just now, Pyro Pete said:

5-0

Right after Idah missed an absolute sitter too, this is awful.

15 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

If they can score 4 in one half, no reason we can't do the same.  Let's have this! Get an early goal and momentum will shift. 

5-0

For ****ing hell's ****ing sake **** everyone and **** everything but most of all **** Webber and his stupid ****ing mate Wagner. **** it, **** it, **** it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Wonder how Hogey and Nutty will spin this one in favour of Webber and the owners.

Looking forward to what they come up with.....

Delia out. Webber out. Wagner out.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

Don’t forget Chicken too!

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

Indeed, he looks like a last minute, cheap, panic option. He might come good, but hes not close to ready or the replacement we needed.

One hwang low

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

Right after Idah missed an absolute sitter too, this is awful.

Indeed - perhaps the best chance created by either side all game.  

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

They will attack posters like me for being “Ipswich fans” or “pant wetters “ thereby deflecting the heat from where it is deserved - it’s what they do every time 

And tell me for the millionth time that we were right to sell Bali Mumba as Wagner is such a genius and would never have played him 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Everyone still think Captain Kenny is 'driving us on', or that we've conceded 14 goals in 8 games with him as CDM? 

Yes but we’re building a team around him, he’s just had his contract extended to 2050!

• Haha 1

Gibson, Duffy, McLean, Webber and Wagner should refund every single fan who travelled their today, both their ticket and travel and a couple of beers.

Complete and utter ****.

• Like 1

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Can you imagine these muppetts in the Premier League?

I can’t imagine them doing well in L1 - forget the Prem! I think we will be bottom half by Xmas 

3 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Wonder how Hogey and Nutty will spin this one in favour of Webber and the owners.

Looking forward to what they come up with.....

Delia out. Webber out. Wagner out.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

Very shortly Delia and MWJ will not be majority shareholders when the new share issue is made. One can only hope that Annastasio will get control and get rid of the dross that is Wagner, Webber, and his signings.

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Can imagine them in league one next year 

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

I don't think you need to worry about that.

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Yes but we’re building a team around him, he’s just had his contract extended to 2050!

He. Is. Crap.

What annoys me is when we win, its because he's amazing. When we lose its not his fault. Get rid of him now. 

19 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

The way we have fallen apart since Sargent got injured I’m afraid shows neither Webber or Wagner are up to it.

Webber has once again assembled a squad that relied completely on getting no injuries in key positions. He’s assembled the slowest trio of centre backs know to mankind and sold the only one with any pace. He’s given a 5 year contract to a striker who can’t score and is immobile (and frankly a bit slow mentally on the pitch) and placed reliance on that player to our detriment. Yes brought in a crap loan signing to cover Sargent.

Wagner is also culpable because this 4-4-2 formation is a crock of sh*t that leaves us way too open on the counter and means that most weeks  Kenny and Sara are outnumbered. He should not be playing it without Barnes and Sargent whose attributes somehow make it work. 

Just a shame Jim that this is posted under your name as it will no doubt be jumped on by the Apologists but you have summed up our shortcomings in a nutshell.

• Like 1

Just now, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Wagner has to be in trouble.

At any other club 

• Like 1

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Just a shame Jim that this is posted under your name as it will no doubt be jumped on by the Apologists but you have summed up our shortcomings in a nutshell.

He certainly has!

I'm not an overly critical fan normally but it's time for Webber to pack up and **** off.