Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Predict Pukkis next club

12 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Leeds - which I would hate 

Nah I’d love it! Living up here I have a kind of “frenemy” relationship with them so would be great seeing my mates convert to him when he inevitably smashes it there.

Cant see it though

Pukkis goal conversion to the shots he has had really isn't that great so a league where he can have 3982637 shots a game will be well suited. Maybe wroxham???

9 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Nah I’d love it! Living up here I have a kind of “frenemy” relationship with them so would be great seeing my mates convert to him when he inevitably smashes it there.

Cant see it though

I have a similar relationship with the Blades and some of their fans. Sheff Utd for me!

11 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I have a similar relationship with the Blades and some of their fans. Sheff Utd for me!

Be an ideal replacement for Billy Sharp if they go up

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

If you want to know why Villa would want him look at the goal that Watkins scored at Leicester earlier in the week. 

Suggestions that Pukki is finished are very much wide of the mark. All this season has proved is that he can't run channels but no one  would be stupid enough to sign him for that. But he's well worth a year as a back up. He is still fit and despite what some claim on this forum, he's very quick over 5 to 10 metres. 

I guess we’ll see.  Good luck to him, but I’m far more interested in NCFC than ex-players, however good they were.

I’m not quite sure that watching Watkins goal is helpful, he’s far quicker than Pukki who would have been caught by the cb’s.

I'd be surprised if he takes his family out of the country.

It wouldn't surprise me if him and Emi are still in contact and Emi's already put a word in at Villa. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I guess we’ll see.  Good luck to him, but I’m far more interested in NCFC than ex-players, however good they were.

I’m not quite sure that watching Watkins goal is helpful, he’s far quicker than Pukki who would have been caught by the cb’s.

I guess we will see but Watkins is nowhere near as good as Pukki at moving between central defenders and Pukki is very quick mentally and over 5 metres. That's all you need. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I'd be surprised if he takes his family out of the country.

It wouldn't surprise me if him and Emi are still in contact and Emi's already put a word in at Villa. 

He freely admits that he wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for his girlfriend/wife. She told him to come here because she liked Norwich. So even if Villa do want him he may head off for somewhere more acceptable to her.

Let's face it, who on earth would think of Birmingham as a nice place to spend a couple of years?  Unless of course the offer is good enough to make it worthwhile. 

Gladbach are losing their main striker at the end of the season, he's also going on a free so there's a case that they would see a move for Pukki making sense financially.

The way A Villa are going I think they will be setting their sights higher than a 33 year old Pukki even on a zero transfer fee basis. He would warm the bench there even if they did go for him and why would he want to do that in the early evening of his career.

I think he'll want champions league football if he can

Can see him going to Club Brugge, Sturm Graz or Porto

Having said that if Villa did want him I'm sure he'd jump at that chance. Linking up with Emi again plus a club on the up with a decent manager. I think they will be aiming a bit higher than him though

I think he'll move to the continent to a midtable, top league team. Italy, Germany, Spain all possible. If a lesser league like Holland for example, no reason Ajax or PSV wouldn't give him a shot.

4 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

He freely admits that he wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for his girlfriend/wife. She told him to come here because she liked Norwich. So even if Villa do want him he may head off for somewhere more acceptable to her.

Let's face it, who on earth would think of Birmingham as a nice place to spend a couple of years?  Unless of course the offer is good enough to make it worthwhile. 

Some Players have a Flat etc and based elsewhere so he could sign for Aston villa and his wife and children could stay in Norfolk then he could pop home when he had breaks and days off 

i can Not remember who but one of our players lived in London and had a flat here (Darel Russell )?

i also remember Redmond used to leave for Birmingham straight after matches 

Gary Oneil i think when he got caught speeding his address was Kent when he played he 

So possible he could stay in this country ,

i am going for a bit of heat lower Spanish side or Italian / Dutch 

Sevilla  / Udinese / PSV

8 hours ago, Norfolk Mustard said:

Borussia Mönchengladbach

Not a bad shout. I wouldn't be astonished to see that come to pass.

7 hours ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Wrexham

On present form you mean Wroxham 

China or Saudi Arabia on gazillions for a two year deal, playing about 30 minutes every fortnight.

5 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Don’t care where he goes as long as it’s not Ipswich.

I'm just going to leave this here...

Pukki.jpg.a66e53635fb47278b2dc6a3439c163c9.jpg

I don't know what the red is, I assume blood from the player he took it off? 

2 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

I’ll be gutted if it’s any English club. He do well for Brighton imo. 

doesn't really fit their MO any more to be signing 30+ age players

he might be moneyball enough for Brentford though