KiwiScot

*****Offical Lappinitup Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Good away point...................................

You kidding! Really?

• Haha 1

Bizarre game and don’t really think we deserved more than a point but absolutely a missed opportunity. Unbelievable. 

I'd have taken a draw at the beginning, but we've dropped two points here. 

On this performance both sides look destined for the drop. 

• Like 1

Not gonna get many better chances than that game really. Just too slow and ponderous for most of it. The chances started coming once we upped the tempo. 

No idea why they couldn't do that as soon as Clark got sent off. Rashica was a miss today imo. Sargent has his qualities, but in this scenario I think Milot really helps stretch them

4 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

How’s he missed that

To be fair it’s a fantastic save. He lifts the ball an inch higher though when shooting and it’s in.

• Like 1

Not good enough tonight unfortunately. Lacking all over the park, but especially the final third.

On the bright side, we didn’t lose against a relegation rival, and an away point in this league is never a bad result.

Plus point for me is another game where we didnt look like conceding in open play. Obviously against 10 men.

Should have won it in the end.

1 minute ago, Orly said:

Decent result, but I am officially OFF the Gilmour hype train.

Scottish Tommy Trybull, except crapper defensively.

He suffers for not having Normann there and therefore having play much more in deep. Playing there with much less confidence and just trying to keep it simple

I think smith is still learning about his players but would of learnt a lot tonight. Mainly we lack real quality on a consistent basis. Really looked like we missed Normann and Rashica. Idah hopefully goes ahead of Sargent in the pecking order as other than run around a lot I’m not sure what Sargent brings to the team. 

4 match unbeaten run probably best PL run after 10 matches under Hughton.  But both looking relegation candidates.

• Like 1

Well I would have taken a draw beforehand but given how that game went it’s a poor result and performance. That said denied two blatant handball penalties by the useless/corrupt VAR officials. 

And...breath.

Deeply frustrating not to win but....

Unbeaten in 4, 8 points from the last 12 and in both our draws we created enough to win them. 

If, pre Farke's sacking, you'd offered me that I'd have taken it.

• Like 1

Have to give huge credit for Pukki. Really didnt get service but managed to cause red card and the goal was absolutely stunning!

• Like 2