cambridgeshire canary

Breaking; Wagner says he won't resign

Course he won’t . He wants his years money and no one can blame him. He is a dead man walking and has been for weeks. But he isn’t going to resign nor should he. That’s professional football . 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

I am not sure that this is a resigning matter. I would suggest a pay off, a thank you and move on.

A wham bar, a well used copy of Razzle and a inflatable canary should do it.

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap
  • Haha 2

Just now, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

A wham bar, a well used copy of Razzle and a inflatable canary should do it.

OTBC

I wouldn't waste a good jazz mag as part of this deal. And give him Parma Violets. No-one likes them.

• Haha 1

Wouldn't expect him to, also I actually don't think this decision will be anything to do with Webber.

I suspect Delia, Wynnie and Neil Adams will be having a meeting with Attanasio via Teams as we speak.

He won't resign as he wants his 12 months of pay!

Edited by AJ

Given how placid the crowd was today expect he’s safe until the December humiliation. Still think we’ve just about enough to avoid relegation, this season at least, but it’s going to be tight.

I told you all on another thread he’s not going anywhere look at D&Ms track record for keeping managers too long! 

They are the real problem here

• Like 2

He is NOT  going any where soon - our board love him -he will keep on until we bottom three and then there will be a response with a 5 year contract and a team of pensioners because that will be all we can afford ,

3 minutes ago, Highland Canary said:

Given how placid the crowd was today expect he’s safe until the December humiliation. Still think we’ve just about enough to avoid relegation, this season at least, but it’s going to be tight.

I don't think so , this is form that isn't going to turn around. 

4 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Would take somebody mega stupid or hounrable beyond belief to resign..

Or somebody with an ounce of integrity.

Wagner will obviously have to hang around and do a Stu type NCFC club requisite 3 month handover to assist the next unfortunate manager....

I know he makes some mad decisions with the team but even Wagner isn’t stupid enough to resign and give up 12 months of wages in compensation .

Webber will probably give his mate a good bye bonus as well

If I was a player, if I liked Wagner and his style or not, I wouldn’t hang him out to dry like the players did today. Strolling about, no effort, knowing it would more than likely cost him his job. What a cowardly bunch of backstabbing losers they are. 

They may be footballers, but they certainly aren’t professional, and I could live without seeing any of them in a yellow shirt again.

42 minutes ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Do managers resign these days? 

Although, saying that ... didn't he walk away from the Terriers?

It was one of those mutual agreement things but they were rock bottom and eight points from safety when he left.

4 minutes ago, FCC said:

If I was a player, if I liked Wagner and his style or not, I wouldn’t hang him out to dry like the players did today. Strolling about, no effort, knowing it would more than likely cost him his job. What a cowardly bunch of backstabbing losers they are. 

They may be footballers, but they certainly aren’t professional, and I could live without seeing any of them in a yellow shirt again.

Perhaps they don’t like him or his style of ‘tactics / play’. And that’s why their foot is off the gas. Or they’re just 5hit 

29 minutes ago, kenfoggo said:

Or somebody with an ounce of integrity.

No such thing in professional football, the last such person was Peter Grant.