Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Our November schedule

Guess it's predictions time.  How many points do you think we will get? Do you think Wagner will still be here by Watford?

How many points do you think Wagner can get us or if he's sacked how many do you think any decent manager who's not Wagner could get?

F9rRdhOWQAAPND8?format=jpg&name=900x900

42 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

Would be a massive head funk if we won all four.

Certainly would and there are teams in this league who you would expect to do just that. Not so long ago we would have been expecting around 10 pts from that lot.

Arguably a pivotal 4 games.

3 typical champs challenges where all outcomes are possible  but an inability to beat this qpr squad even with a new manager would show just how far we have fallen.  That's its likely is an issue

Anything less than 5 points, and we are in trouble. Not sure I actually see us getting 5 points. The vibes are that bad for me.. 

Please NCFC - Surprise me. Your Fans deserve much better.

I'd say 4 and that would be a continuation of relegation form. Blackburn could go either way but concede first and the roof is likely to cave in. QPR ought to be a win of course and I have no knowledge of this Spaniard who is set to take over. 

Away looks dodgy bearing in mind our awful form on the road. Cardiff have been surprise package this season and are in the play off spots so why should they not turn us over? Watford have been underwhelming but we always struggle there.

It should be a set of straightforward fixtures but currently we will need to produce massive improvement in form to get any meaningful haul of points to stop the rot.