Bill

Official transfer rumour thread

1 hour ago, Norfolk Dan said:

This looks to be a quiet day for us, I'm off to Asda....

I’m off to Argos, see if Onel knows anything

Can anyone cover Morrison's? Perhaps pick up a bag of warm sausage rolls while they are at it. 

To top it off I just read this is not even the deadline line and done. Still internal transfers can be done. Just how long is this window open, can anyone explain? 

I can't work from Asda .... I mean home for this long and not get dropped In it! 

And that suddenly makes things very interesting as we’d definitely need to pull in another CB if that report is to be believed.

Is it right the EFL window does not close until Friday the 16th so Leeds could sign Cantwell if they can’t get anyone before that 

9 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Ok here’s a new one - Timm Klose off to Basel?

https://the72.co.uk/195458/norwich-city-defender-set-to-leave-the-club-to-join-basel/

It's quite possible. I believe he said he would have gone there last summer if we hadn't gone up when he signed his new contract. At 32 and fourth choice centre back here I can see why it would appeal.

Just now, Yellowhammer said:

Is it right the EFL window does not close until Friday the 16th so Leeds could sign Cantwell if they can’t get anyone before that 

Correct.

Just now, Yellowhammer said:

Yep, that’s correct, Yellowhammer.

I didn't realise that the domestic only window prevents Premiership clubs from trading with each other, they can only buy or sell to the EFL.

8 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

It's quite possible. I believe he said he would have gone there last summer if we hadn't gone up when he signed his new contract. At 32 and fourth choice centre back here I can see why it would appeal.

If we could bring in another CB of Gibson's quality that'd be a good move.

Biggest concern about losing Klose and possibly Argos?

It’s not necessarily what they bring on the pitch - it’s the fact that they’re 2 very positive upbeat personalities leaving the dressing room and training ground. Not ideal.

Look for 4th defender lower down the football scale Div 1.  I am sure we can find a suitable recruit in the next two weeks.  Lets forget the Sean Raggett exercise and be realistic. Bushiri on loan Famewo who knows.

15 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Biggest concern about losing Klose and possibly Argos?

It’s not necessarily what they bring on the pitch - it’s the fact that they’re 2 very positive upbeat personalities leaving the dressing room and training ground. Not ideal.

Highly doubt Onel is leaving, and Klose leaving isnt too much of an issue given you could play a fridge in his place and nobody would notice much difference

Somebody on Twitter saying rumours of Buendia to Arsenal. Think he would be great for them but give us Emile Smith Rowe  and £25m in return if so. 

12 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Highly doubt Onel is leaving, and Klose leaving isnt too much of an issue given you could play a fridge in his place and nobody would notice much difference

But that wasn’t the point I was making, Cambridgeshire ; ). Would like to think we’ll keep Hernandez but it would be foolish to rule out the lure of Champions League football for the player.

8 minutes ago, canarycop said:

Somebody on Twitter saying rumours of Buendia to Arsenal. Think he would be great for them but give us Emile Smith Rowe  and £25m in return if so. 

That is definitely not a link we want to be hearing, Canarycop! Fingers crossed it’s just a rumour!

2 hours ago, Yellowhammer said:

Raphinha has just signed for Leeds for £17million. That suggests that if there was ever an inquiry into Cantwell it started with "How much?" and ended with "HOW MUCH?!!".

Supposedly they also looked at Man Utd's James. I think it's a case of shopping around and deciding what the best bet was in terms of value / risk.

i am Sure I heard on Sky Sports Norwich City Player in Turkey for Medical  ??????? 

Had the Tv on in my office and was not concentrating 100 % on the tv

i tried to search net for it but can not find anything ???

Edited by norfolkngood

3 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Ok here’s a new one - Timm Klose off to Basel?

https://the72.co.uk/195458/norwich-city-defender-set-to-leave-the-club-to-join-basel/

Can anyone explain this

"The international deadline scheduled for 11pm tonight wouldn’t apply unless Basel qualified for European competition"

Does this mean clubs not qualfied for European Competition who have their windows still open can trade players?

10 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

i am Sure I heard on Sky Sports Norwich City Player in Turkey for Medical  ??????? 

I thought they said Norwich City player in Morrisons for turkey but I might be wrong 😉

1 hour ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

That well known keeper, Shola Fish

It's just a (red) herring 😉

33 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Norwich players are all turkeys? 

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

I have great news everyone

...Shola is in the building...

I think he lift shared with Carl Cort.