Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Snowy the Cat R.I.P.

Sorry if this isn''t football related but you all know how I felt about that little old boy and I thought you might want to know what has happened. I came home this afternoon and found him dead on our bed. He was only 8 years old and I am absolutely devastated.

That''s awful... Hope you''re ok Ricardo. RIP snowy (much more loveable than that octopus).

Sorry to hear about Snowy, have enjoyed the input he has had on this forum.

I hope it''s not an omen. He has predicted stuff in the past.

[quote user="ricardo"]Sorry if this isn''t football related but you all know how I felt about that little old boy and I thought you might want to know what has happened. I came home this afternoon and found him dead on our bed. He was only 8 years old and I am absolutely devastated.[/quote]

This does not bode well for tomorrow.

So sorry to hear that Ricardo. We lost our Westie, Ellie on Wednesday. 15 years old and simply a perfect dog and friend.

I''ve had a dog and cat since I was 3 years old. I am 67 now and still find it difficult to get over a loss.

I will miss your mentions of Snowy a skilful and knowledgable cat!

My Condolences Ricardo,

I have a cat myself and couldn''t imagine the feeling of loss, she is just a part of everyday life now. I always looked forward to hearing about Snowy''s musings and footballing predictions - a character that became fully intertwined with your brilliant match day reports. I will miss the insights of Snowy''s mystic knowledge.

The comfort of course is Snowy knew where home was, and died peacefully on your bed.

Rest in peace Snowy, and may 3 points on Saturday mark your memory!

Very sorry to hear that sad news Ricardo. Cats are strange animals and do not bond easily but when they do it''s one of the best relationships you can. I can imagine your loss.

My favorite cat out of the 4 we owned died the other day, it sounds daft to be sad but it ain''t nice :P seen a lot of people on my friends list posting about cats dying this month as well, been a bad February for Norfolk cats!

Very sorry to hear this news, always enjoyed your references to snowy in your excellent match reports. Lets hope we get the 3 points tomorrow to raise the spirits and in honor of snowy the cat.

So sorry to hear about Snowy  Ricardo, Ive lost two cats in my lifetime and its heart breaking cause you get so attached to them.

Just remember that you gave him a good life and spoilt him rotten, though I know it wont make you feel any better.