Just for a little bit of (depressing..) fun. Think it's fair to say we all know he won't be with us this time next year and will most likely be playing in the Prem. But what club do we think he's going to end up at?

I just get the feeling it's going to be either Palace or Brentford.

Man City 30 million upfront so knapper can have a spend and loaned back for 2 years to help his development 

Will have a tantrum, will get his move, club will be blamed, then either a) will be warming a bench somewhere with the odd cup appearance, or b) will become an England international within 2 years.

Actually changed my mind......spends his whole career at Norwich. Single handedly dragging them into becoming an established premier league team.

At the end of his career Rowe states that he was inspired by Messi and realised he wouldnt be a footballer without Norwich so always felt he owed it to them to stay and always knew he would never leave (well at least after they got rid of that numpty Wagner and brought Farke back!).

We can but dream!

Brentford. Using the Ivan Toney money this summer. 

Palace after Eze or Olise goes in summner, could be both.

Sold with 1 hour left of transfer window club says we didn't have time to bring in replacement 

Edited by norfolkngood

19 minutes ago, pete said:

Palace after Eze or Olise goes in summner, could be both.

First time I've ever agreed with, and actually understood, one of pete's posts. 

• Haha 1

Might I suggest West Ham, with Flynn Downes involved in the deal?

He never quite made it in the Premier League with Spam, despite the layout.

Martin got him back at Southampton after previously having him at Swansea, but it is a loan.

Should the Saints go up he might be viewed in the same light regards PL football by Russ, neither has he been a regular at Southampton, although he may have had injury problems.

An effective CDM in the Championship, viewed as being of higher calibre and might be floating in the Summer.  

A loan? His wage level may be high.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Would do well at Brentford. Not Palace as both Eze and Olise are better. Not good enough all rounder for Villa or anyone else who is looking top 6. Maybe Leicester or Southampton if promoted.

Whatever, we'll do well to get £10m with only a year left on his contract.

genuinely tasteless post in my opinion- I believe Kevin Reeves went to Manchester City, but all things end