Crabbycanary3

So, what position do you think we'll finish?

23 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

5th. Promoted after beating Ipswich with a 96th minute free kick on a glorious sunny May afternoon at Wembley 

Scored by Liam Gibbs 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

11th

Hang on, you said 16th the other day?  I think that’s called hedging your bets - I dare say you’ll come up with 8th somewhere else so you have more bases covered.

Edit, I never gave my reply - somewhere in the range 5th-8th. Either just inside or outside the playoffs.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

11th

5 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Hang on, you said 16th the other day?  I think that’s called hedging your bets - I dare say you’ll come up with 8th somewhere else so you have more bases covered.

Edit, I never gave my reply - somewhere in the range 5th-8th. Either just inside or outside the playoffs.

Or a growing optimism in the Boots household. Good performance Saturday and he might have us in the play-offs.

Top 6 for me, btw.

1 hour ago, Captain Holt said:

5th. Promoted after beating Ipswich with a 96th minute free kick on a glorious sunny May afternoon at Wembley 

I’m not sure I could take the stress of that. 😬

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yellow Green Army said:

2nd.

Norwich, Boro and Southampton battling it out for the top three places.

Leeds will be in mix for me, not only with Daniel but shouldn't have come down

The 3 promoted sides will be in the top 6 then 3 places left up for grabs in the PO's. It's a lottery, no one would've predicted a Coventry v Luton PO final last season.

Personally I don't see top 6 for us, I'm saying 10th

Yep, 10th. Average start, poor into Christmas and New Year, a Spring rally but ultimately not quite enough.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I said 16th without additions. We then signed a good player on paper in Fassnacht. That pushed my revision upwards but not enough to trouble playoffs yet  

31 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I said 16th without additions. We then signed a good player on paper in Fassnacht. That pushed my revision upwards but not enough to trouble playoffs yet  

We were always going to get additions, that was obvious to everyone.  
I presume if we sell Rashica/Max you’ll go back to 13th?!

1 hour ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

11th

Erm….. remember our conversation? 

I can only assume that when you said transfers pending that Fassnacht was the marquee signing you needed to jump your prediction up 5 whole places.