CANARYKING

Queen’s funeral

45 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I have more profile views in 3 years than you have in 18

CC has 26,000+

and it’s not the amount of accidental clicks or whatever 

it’s the frequency of certain visitors 

there is a certain number that can’t be down to accidental clicks

Theres a certain number that can only demonstrably be down to personal obsession

How do you even find that info out? All I have on mine is the total views and who the last 5 viewers were? Although mine doesn't make sense as I've had 4 more views added to the total since last night but the most recent viewer was Saturday night 🤔

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

CC has 26,000+

Theres a certain number that can only demonstrably be down to personal obsession

image.png.75e64479cb19f7e4b84d33c5b35c0895.png

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

My reputation is 1765, is that good ? 

"Me,FrankFenway. In the the pinkun forum. with my Reputation?

Edited by glory.win or die.
  • Haha 3

Returning to the original content of the post, the suggestion appears to be that whether or not a fixture is at risk depends on whether it will divert police resources away from London, which I assume also includes where London might otherwise be drawing on resources from other parts of the County such as Norfolk Constabulary.

I assume also that it would depend on the perceived profile/risk of the fixture and therefore how many police it would usually require.

I've only had 1700 profile views in 17 years...I'm going to need to up my game if I want to get stalked. 😭💔🤣

Apples

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Returning to the original content of the post, the suggestion appears to be that whether or not a fixture is at risk depends on whether it will divert police resources away from London, which I assume also includes where London might otherwise be drawing on resources from other parts of the County such as Norfolk Constabulary.

I assume also that it would depend on the perceived profile/risk of the fixture and therefore how many police it would usually require.

It's not a question of which fixture is at risk - it's all fixtures. Every policeman in the country is going to be involved in the preparations for such a big state occasion, not just centred around London, but everywhere where people might gather to watch it and to guard against any terrorist action that tries to interupt it or cause a distraction to it elsewhere. It's a massive security operation that is going to take place and the preparations and rehearsing will be massive too. The police can't just rock up to a football stadium in the middle of preparing for that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

CC has 26,000+

I don’t really understand what all this means but does it matter ?

The internet is full of weirdos so if it really bothers you either close your account or be careful what you reveal about yourself. I almost never mention in any detail anything about my family and only vague details about myself on here. It amazes me how many people post things about their families, sometimes with images.

What could possibly go wrong ? Plenty.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.
  • Like 3

Rangers champions league match at home has been moved from Tuesday to Wednesday this week UEFA stating "due to the severe limitations on police resources and organisational issues related to the ongoing events surrounding the national mourning for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II". Away fans are also banned.

So thats getting police in place for Sunday Morning(from Balmoral/Aberdeenshire) to Tuesday Evening(Leaves for London).

I think all they need to do is move all games to Saturday maybe ban away fans and postpone London games. Sounds reasonable.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 1

EFL states games are back from Tuesday stating with regards to policing it will liase with them on a game by game basis. No mention of the weekend fixtures underline them going ahead. Just that games are back from Tuesday.

The main report on the pinkun says that our game v WBA is not, at this stage, expected to be affected. Fingers crossed. 

I suspect any requirements to postpone matches will be on a game by game basis. It will be down to the Police to liaise with the clubs involved if they are unable to provide the right amount of resource.

NCFC doesn't have a high Police presence on matchday, as seen at the Millwall game! I expect to be at FCR on Saturday.

Or could the footballing regulatory bodies be playing clever here, possibly after (in some peoples views) cancelling the weekend fixtures too early. 

If the EPL/ EFP / FA, who ever, says the games are on, but they then get postponed due to lack of policing / safety certs / traffic control, or whatever, they can exonerate themselves by saying it wasn't our decision, dont blame us! 

Obviously if this is the case the only people who would lose out are the fans again, at it would be another late call off. i hope im wrong

First I assume it's mainly the London and home counties games that are at risk of further postponement.

Secondly, is looking at your profile on this messageboard the same as typing your name into Google search?

Arsenal home game on Thursday off

Scottish games back from Wednesday. Games will go ahead on Saturday and Sunday, subject to police resourcing. There are no games on Monday, the day of the Queen's funeral.

Edited by KiwiScot

5 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

I've only had 1700 profile views in 17 years...I'm going to need to up my game if I want to get stalked. 😭💔🤣

Apples

Might be wrong but I'm not sure profile clicks carried over from the old site. I honestly didn't even know it was a feature until this thread.

10 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

image.png.75e64479cb19f7e4b84d33c5b35c0895.png

I have statistics to prove who the pathetic losers are

Some have suddenly gone very, very quiet 

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I have statistics to prove who the pathetic losers are

Some have suddenly gone very, very quiet 

or maybe as its Monday, they are working...................perhaps ? 

Chelsea v Liverpool, Man Utd v Leeds, Brighton v Palace - Off

John Lewis, Waitrose, Homebase, WH Smith, B&Q, Primark, Sainsbury's, Argos, Aldi and Blue Diamond Garden Centres have all said that they will shut on the day.

35 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Chelsea v Liverpool, Man Utd v Leeds, Brighton v Palace - Off

John Lewis, Waitrose, Homebase, WH Smith, B&Q, Primark, Sainsbury's, Argos, Aldi and Blue Diamond Garden Centres have all said that they will shut on the day.

Brighton v Palace had been postponed several days ago due to the rail strike, which I think is now not happening 

Does this mean that game will now be unpostponed?

I think it stays postponed probably given police resourcing and that fans may have made other plans given its early cancellation. 

28 minutes ago, Canary73 said:

More widely, some NHS appointments and funeral services scheduled for the 19th have also been cancelled. 

Yeah, I'd heard about the funerals. I don't think that's very fair or decent at all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Greavsy said:

or maybe as its Monday, they are working...................perhaps ? 

Or Angling? This guy is as paranoid as it gets.  What next , revenge on school bullies or women who don't smile at him in supermarkets. ?  This latest symptom has occurred because he's been soundly mocked the last few  weeks by several posters. These are now the imaginary stalkers. I think he'll find that he posts shoite and people tell him so. End of. The rest is fantasy.

Thankyou