CANARYKING

Queen’s funeral

37 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Just checked mine, apparently I've won 8 days, whatever that means 🤷

Jeez, somehow I've won it 59 times! #humblebrag

Never knew that was a thing.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Huh, ok that is pretty odd and I had no idea! Didn't even know you could see how many have viewed your profile.

Then again I don't bother looking at people's profiles. What exactly are you expecting to see? 😆

thousand

times

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

It’s nice to see Andrew welcomed back and getting hands on again. 

Thats this one

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

He's very creepy, must be one of Buh's followers.

Does he show up on his profile view? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

He's very creepy, must be one of Buh's followers.

The profile views to time on the website don’t add up.

some are sky high and some are small

There are a group of people here that pursue people they don’t agree with obsessively.

I have accounts that check my account several times a day that I haven’t responded to in any way on this website for at least 2 years.

it’s creepy and its behaviour that needs to be called out

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

The profile views to time on the website don’t add up.

some are sky high and some are small

There are a group of people here that pursue people they don’t agree with obsessively.

I have accounts that check my account several times a day that I haven’t responded to in any way on this website for at least 2 years.

it’s creepy and its behaviour that needs to be called out

It's very needy of you to constantly look up who's being creepy.

You should try being a bit more ignory.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

It's very needy of you to constantly look up who's being creepy.

You should try being a bit more ignory.

If you put someone on ignore 2 years ago and they responded to pretty much every post you make on this site even though you don’t respond to them and come to your profile to check your every post at least a couple of times a day would you say that is creepy?

there’s like 5 guys at least that do that to me

I wonder if anyone can deduce who this is?

Edited by The Real Buh

If you blocked someone 2 years ago for being creepy and they came to your profile twice a day every day to check all of your posts since would you regard that as creepy guys?

9 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

If you blocked someone 2 years ago for being creepy and they came to your profile twice a day every day to check all of your posts since would you regard that as creepy guys?

Are you going to keep asking the same question until you get the answer you want...... 

11 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’ll answer, yeah, that’s a bit weird

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I should say so Buh. Do the decent thing and name names. You know it makes sense.

It’s intriguing how this thread went from the Queen’s funeral to how ‘creepy’ people keep checking accounts.  Tbh I neither know nor care who has looked at my account, I can’t imagine anyone caring that much as 99.9% will be ‘fat finger’ mistakes as all of my own views have been!. 

In other news, it seems that next weekend’s matches should be ok but on a match by match basis - you wonder if Chelsea v Liverpool being lateish on Sunday might come a cropper, but a not-particularly bothersome Champs game on Saturday ought to be ok.

Edited by Branston Pickle

8 minutes ago, Mengo said:

I should say so Buh. Do the decent thing and name names. You know it makes sense.

The question you should be asking is “is there a way of collating the number of times you viewed a profile?”

how many times viewing a profile can be chalked up to a “slipped finger” or “lag from an old device”

10 times? 20 times?

300/400 times?

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The question you should be asking is “is there a way of collating the number of times you viewed a profile?”

how many times viewing a profile can be chalked up to a “slipped finger” or “lag from an old device”

10 times? 20 times?

300/400 times?

The Slipped finger syndrome effect. 🤣 

Come on Buh. Name the Weirdos .😉👏

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

It's nice to know that Prince Andrew and Fergie are going to look after the corgis.

Well they tend to live 12-15 years so right up their street!

50 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

It’s intriguing how this thread went from the Queen’s funeral to how ‘creepy’ people keep checking accounts.  Tbh I neither know nor care who has looked at my account, I can’t imagine anyone caring that much as 99.9% will be ‘fat finger’ mistakes as all of my own views have been!. 

In other news, it seems that next weekend’s matches should be ok but on a match by match basis - you wonder if Chelsea v Liverpool being lateish on Sunday might come a cropper, but a not-particularly bothersome Champs game on Saturday ought to be ok.

Would you accidentally click on the same account consistently day after today leading to literally hundreds of profile views all under a situation where the person had blocked you and wasn’t responding to you? Serious question.

If it was over 1000 times what would you think then?

33 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Would you accidentally click on the same account consistently day after today leading to literally hundreds of profile views all under a situation where the person had blocked you and wasn’t responding to you? Serious question.

If it was over 1000 times what would you think then?

Tbh I wouldn’t know if it’s happening as I look at my profile once in a blue moon, but in fairness would consider it a bit odd if I noticed something like that…

I seem to have just shy of 7000 views to my profile.  I’ve been on here for 18 years but when that data starts from who knows - ‘likes’ and so on were years away when I joined.

1 hour ago, Mengo said:

The Slipped finger syndrome effect. 🤣 

Come on Buh. Name the Weirdos .😉👏

Or The Prince Andrew as it's more commonly known 

• Haha 1

So out of curiosity I thought I'd check, I've been on here just shy of 2 years, and have 3104 profile views. That's about 5 a day, which I'm more than happy to put down to accidental clicks as I'm just not that interesting 😀

I do have a follower though which I didn't even know you could do. 

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

Or The Prince Andrew as it's more commonly known 

💯%

6 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Tbh I wouldn’t know if it’s happening as I look at my profile once in a blue moon, but in fairness would consider it a bit odd if I noticed something like that…

I seem to have just shy of 7000 views to my profile.  I’ve been on here for 18 years but when that data starts from who knows - ‘likes’ and so on were years away when I joined.

I have more profile views in 3 years than you have in 18

CC has 26,000+

and it’s not the amount of accidental clicks or whatever 

it’s the frequency of certain visitors 

there is a certain number that can’t be down to accidental clicks

Theres a certain number that can only demonstrably be down to personal obsession