Never really settled has he. Doesn't seem to show any form for any length of time. No great loss but thin on numbers in midfield but maybe hints that Hayden isn't as bad as we fear.

In hindsight, he looked pretty disinterested in the Cambridge game so not really a surprise. 

Premier League is the draw. If your head and heart is not in a lower tier, then best to find another solution. 

‘Too good for the Championship’ doesn’t get you out of the championship. 

Farkeball does. Though it didn’t keep us in the Prem.

Not sure ‘Prem Lite’ will get you promoted though. Even though it’s a step towards what you need in the Prem.

Tough old game. 

Parma 

• Like 9

Thank god! Probably technically the worst of our signings from last summer, only mitigated slightly by the low fee. Great to get him off both the wage bill and the team sheet. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The reaction to PLM leaving just after Zimmerman's sums up the distance that has opened up between the club, the players and the fans. There's still real warmth for what is left of the 18/19 side; no affection whatsoever for last year's lot. 

Edited by canarybubbles
  • Like 11

I’m quite glad. Felt he was part of a midfield that hid last season and never seemed vocal enough which was part of the problem. Just look at his body language in that German tour video, all very “meh”. If that’s his game then he’s welcome to apply it elsewhere. No great loss. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Who’s next out of the door then? Be interesting to see if anymore go before the window closes

Still wouldn't be surprised to see Rachica or sargent leave to be honest. 

Funny old player PLM, there was certainly something there but never consistent and seemed off the pace. Few highlights from him other than his goal against Burnley and that glorious chance at Newcastle, oh what might have been,

16 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Still wouldn't be surprised to see Rachica or sargent leave to be honest. 

I cant see Sargeant leaving. Im not sure they'd be any suitors for Rashica given what we would be asking for him.

Shame, had high hopes for him in the Championship.

My missus is on all that social media stuff and she says that apparently whenever we've had a weekend off he's always either back in France or in London, so sounds like he never really settled in the area.

Good luck to him.

1 hour ago, TESCO said:

Oh dear. Really rated him, thought he’d do great this year. Shame.

Based on what, though?

I mean, let's be honest. He was slow, both in thought and physically, couldn't pass a ball any better than Kenny McLean, aerially lacking and offered nothing offensively. 

I know we got him for a small transfer fee, but I just didn't see anything from him that made me think he'd offer something to this side in the Championship. 

Good luck to the bloke back in France. But he has been a dreadful signing, and getting shot of him is the right decision. 

• Like 3

So many people on here thought he was the dogs danglies after his goal in pre season last Summer, pretty much how people are creaming their pants over signing Sara just cos he’s a Brazilian so let’s all hope it is better than PLM was!

• Like 1

Would be interesting if he was told to look for a new club or wanted to leave. If the former then I would sense a sea change in tactics and formation.

Seemed nice enough but was sh#te.  Bye bye!   

Also, whichever scout thought he'd cut it in the prem can pack their bags as well.

unlike zimbo we are looking to get a replacement midfielder in although no hints as to who from connor atm

So that's most of last year's central midfield sent packing.

Only McLean and Sørensen remain.