cambridgeshire canary

Halloween Horror show? 🎃 Your Leeds predictions

0-0.

4-2-3-1. Our best performance of the season. Dominating possession and outplaying a Leeds team down on confidence and without Raphinha. Still can't find that killer final ball though so Meslier largely untroubled throughout.

Although going by my Super 6 predictions this season now that I've said a goalless draw it will probably finish 7-3. 

1 minute ago, Hand of Theo said:

0-0.

4-2-3-1. Our best performance of the season. Dominating possession and outplaying a Leeds team down on confidence and without Raphinha. Still can't find that killer final ball though so Meslier largely untroubled throughout.

Although going by my Super 6 predictions this season now that I've said a goalless draw it will probably finish 7-3. 

With those 3 goals giving Farke another 3 weeks at the helm… 

• Haha 1

2-0 up at half time. Only for the match to be abandoned and it to be pinned on us by the FA. Leeds awarded a 3-0 win as we forfeited the match.

Christ.

My heart says we can sneak it 1-0.

My head says we'll lose 0-3 and things will turn ugly...

A Covid outbreak is suspected at half time as projectile vomiting is seen throughout the ground. Alas, Smith and Jones have got their juggs out as part of the half time entertainment to rouse the troops. "Let's be having you! T*ts out for the lads!" Delia falls down one of the camera pits but amazingly doesn't spill a drop of her Pinot Grigio.

Webber will dive into the snake pit and chin several fans. "Don't give up you c*nts!" he'll scream as he assaults them. Just call him Mr Motivator.

Farke will perform magic tricks on the centre circle to appease the fans but ultimately they disappoint. He pulls Adam Idah out of a hat on the 89th minute. The rabbit is annoyed at not getting any game time; the fans think the rabbit probably has a better first touch than Idah. 

Sorenson is seen leaving Carrow Road just before the final whistle; the contents of his locker is contained in a wrapped up NCFC flag attached to the end of a pole. He looks dejected (he's just had a motivational talk with Stuart...). Out of the shadows, a kindly figure walks out and puts their hand on Sorenson's shoulder. It's Henrik Mortensen! They both walk off into the night, heading east.

The end. Of everything.

OTBC

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Christ.

My heart says we can sneak it 1-0.

My head says we'll lose 0-3 and things will turn ugly...

A Covid outbreak is suspected at half time as projectile vomiting is seen throughout the ground. Alas, Smith and Jones have got their juggs out as part of the half time entertainment to rouse the troops. "Let's be having you! T*ts out for the lads!" Delia falls down one of the camera pits but amazingly doesn't spill a drop of her Pinot Grigio.

Webber will dive into the snake pit and chin several fans. "Don't give up you c*nts!" he'll scream as he assaults them. Just call him Mr Motivator.

Farke will perform magic tricks on the centre circle to appease the fans but ultimately they disappoint. He pulls Adam Idah out of a hat on the 89th minute. The rabbit is annoyed at not getting any game time; the fans think the rabbit probably has a better first touch than Idah. 

Sorenson is seen leaving Carrow Road just before the final whistle; the contents of his locker is contained in a wrapped up NCFC flag attached to the end of a pole. He looks dejected (he's just had a motivational talk with Stuart...). Out of the shadows, a kindly figure walks out and puts their hand on Sorenson's shoulder. It's Henrik Mortensen! They both walk off into the night, heading east.

The end. Of everything.

OTBC

You forgot the Derby County floodlight meltdown mid way through when we’re 4-0 up only for a complete reversal second half where we get 5 put past us 😁

Totally depends on set up, play 5 at the back and the same three in midfield then we’ll probably lose comfortably.

Time to be brave, go at them, go down fighting no one will complain (shouldn’t complain) go down with a whimper and the criticism is valid.

I just can’t see without major changes in starting 11 we’ll get anything out of this game, the team are in a rot and pressure will be upon them. 2-0 to Leeds.

Think this will be our first win, but it'll be far from convincing. Think we'll go back to 433, I think Farke will pick this team

Krul

Aarons Kabak Hanley Williams

McLean Normann Gilmour

Rupp Pukki Rashica

2-1 with Pukki and Normann with a long range strike on the score sheet, Leeds will miss a lot of good chances (they're quite wasteful in general) and Krul will make some great saves

We'll all walk out of the ground feeling a lot better and a huge sense of relief but feeling like a lot of work still needs to be done and that Farke still hasn't found his best team. 

Now watch me be completely wrong on all fronts as I usually am with pre game predictions

3-0/3-1 Leeds. They'll really go for it, which is not something you would associate with us this season. 

Echoes of Worthy's last game against Burnley. 

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Whatever the trouble we are in, I expect us to win the next game and I will be certain we will beat Leeds and have a bleddy good weekend.

The majority of the weekend will be over when the final whistle blows. Approx 3.45. Sunday

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

The majority of the weekend will be over when the final whistle blows. Approx 3.45. Sunday

Not when you are retired it isn't😁

• Haha 1

Leeds win by two clear goals. 

Unless something miraculous has happened in training this week, the formation is changed and we learn how to pick up our man.

Of course these predictions are a waste of time, for entertainment purpose only. It all depends on whether the same team attitude turns up on Sunday as it did against Chelsea. If there is no effort shown by the starting eleven it will be a clear indication that the squad wants rid of a Head Coach that they are not prepared to play for. At the very least we are all expecting a City side to show a little pride.

0-2

Can't see us scoring unless we revert to 4231 with Tzolis and Rashica on the pitch from the start ....... which won't happen.

Let's put Billy as No.10 and Sorensen next to Normann behind that.

Edited by Cantiaci Canary
  • Like 1

I just feel too far gone to even begin to predict this.  My brain is returning nothing as there's just too many factors at play.  Draw has got to be highly likely though(?).

Anybody know when Lakey is turning up on this thread to give you tinpot fans a stern lecture ? 😂

As for me i think it will be a draw at H/T with Leeds winning the second half and a half empty stadium left to boo the team off at the final whistle.

• Haha 1

My predictions are:

1.we will not score from open play

2. we will not lose by more than 7 goals

3. because of prediction #2 we will have a week of certain posters finding the positives and claiming Farke has proven things are improving

4. Some fans will get upset by unkind things said by MOTD pundits, talksport presenters and some country & western singer 

Leeds winning 3-0 after 62 minutes and looking comfortable. Micheal Myers parachutes in and stabs 4 of the Leeds players. Having used all their subs they're forced to continue with 7 men. Norwich end up scaping a 3-3 draw in the 95th minute. 

5 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Leeds winning 3-0 after 62 minutes and looking comfortable. Micheal Myers parachutes in and stabs 4 of the Leeds players. Having used all their subs they're forced to continue with 7 men. Norwich end up scaping a 3-3 draw in the 95th minute. 

Your first and last sentences remind me of the Forest game when Argos came to the rescue.

8 hours ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Think this will be our first win, but it'll be far from convincing. Think we'll go back to 433, I think Farke will pick this team

Krul

Aarons Kabak Hanley Williams

McLean Normann Gilmour

Rupp Pukki Rashica

2-1 with Pukki and Normann with a long range strike on the score sheet, Leeds will miss a lot of good chances (they're quite wasteful in general) and Krul will make some great saves

We'll all walk out of the ground feeling a lot better and a huge sense of relief but feeling like a lot of work still needs to be done and that Farke still hasn't found his best team. 

Now watch me be completely wrong on all fronts as I usually am with pre game predictions

If we go back to the truly awful 4-3-3 then the result will be no different to its early outings. I'd guess we woud concede at least 3.

If we stick with the 8 at the back then we could scrape another 0-0.

The only way we could win is if we go back to the 4-2-3-1. Then we might nick it 4-3 in injury time.