ron obvious

today's team now up

I don’t want to go all WACCOE, but Wycombe are a bunch of whinging, cheating *****. I’ll be delighted to see them go down.

Edited by Nuff Said

18 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

That's the spirit!!! 👍

OTBC

Just a shame NCFC haven’t got some! 2-1 against the leagues weakest team who have scored once in 6 matches and lets face it, they struggled, just as they will all season against much better opposition. 

Persistence. Belief. Luck.

Not at our best but plenty good enough. A win ugly but 3 points. 

Just now, City 2nd said:

Just a shame NCFC haven’t got some! 2-1 against the leagues weakest team who have scored once in 6 matches and lets face it, they struggled, just as they will all season against much better opposition. 

Er, you do know we won?

• Haha 2

Just now, Nuff Said said:

I don’t want to go all WACCOE, but Wycombe are a bunch of whinging, cheating ****. I’ll be delighted to see them go down.

If we hadn't gifted them a goal then they wouldn't have been a bunch of whinging, cheating ****

Just now, Making Plans said:

If we hadn't gifted them a goal then they wouldn't have been a bunch of whinging, cheating ****

You reckon?

1 minute ago, lharman7 said:

Such a woeful performance but get in, another 3 points! Onwards and upwards!

Nothing like a woeful performance. Complete dominance bar a couple of small periods in the game.

• Like 2

Ok first up good result given the circumstances, slightly jaded by Idah's late red. Hope we can improve from here...

But my god that was some grade A horse sh!t for the first hour or so. We should not be relying on super Mario's wonderboot in injury time to see off Wycombe ffs! 

Hopefully a much improved performance next game. But results are king. OTBC

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I don’t want to go all WACCOE, but Wycombe are a bunch of whinging, cheating *****. I’ll be delighted to see them go down.

We were just as bad in the second half, Buendia and Cantwell going down constantly. 

Did feel like the ref let Wycombe play a more physical game than us, but lets not pretend we never play that game. 

Three wins.

They might have been somewhat scrappy and last minute but, imo, we deserved to win all three ... so there! Nine points well won.

These teams do tend to come to Carrow Road with a fair amount of defensive/spoiling tactics in their well, drilled armoury though. 

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

We were just as bad in the second half, Buendia and Cantwell going down constantly. 

Did feel like the ref let Wycombe play a more physical game than us, but lets not pretend we never play that game. 

Cantwell was caught late multiple times where it wasn't given. Clearest fouls you'll ever see.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Yellow Fever said:

Well.

Mario needs to start.

I respectfully disagree - if someone's getting you goals from the bench, keep bringing them off the bench. Especially if he's a set-piece expert and you're building pressure up.

• Like 5

Just now, Yellow Fever said:

Well.

Mario need to start.

Not sure I agree, he does have flaws in his game, so we would need to compensate by making adjustments elsewhere. But he works brilliantly as an impact sub when we need it. Which sadly does seem to every game at the moment.

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Ludicrous red card.

Agreed. Such a weird decision. Wonder if we will appeal? Adam was very direct when he came on and for me helped change this match.