ron obvious

today's team now up

1 minute ago, sgncfc said:

Have another look - if Gibson is actually marking his man, the free header doesn't come into the box in the first place. He'd switched off. He then spent the next 15 minutes like a rabbit in headlights, got booked, almost gave a way a penalty and would then have been sent off. If I'm Grant Hanley, at half-time I'm screaming at Gibson to tighten up.

And if I'm the Wycombe manager I'm telling my team to put some physicality onto Gibson early in the second half and let's get him sent off.

Spot on. Gibson just let the ball run through. Shocking.

If Hanley and Gibson are our best pairing we have a lot to worry about.

Hanley looks like a player who has only played three games in seven months, he has been pretty good since arriving when he’s had a run of games and stayed injury free. The big question is can he stay fit to play himself into form. 

12 minutes ago, Budapest Canary said:

By the way, Wycombe manager definitely reminds me of the lead singer of 1980s Hungarian rock band P. Mobil.

Index - Kultúr - Elhunyt a P.Mobil énekese, Tunyogi Péter

I thought he was Thor's brother. Never seen them in the same place at the same time.Loki Star Offers Promising Update On Production Starting Back Up -  CINEMABLEND

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

If we get promoted the first thing we need to do is spend £60m on two CBs or else buy a white flag.

A white flag flaps less than our defence 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

If we get promoted the first thing we need to do is spend £60m on two CBs or else buy a white flag.

Depends on how much the white flag is - can we loan it instead?

OTBC

• Haha 1

Aarons in acres of space but they ignore him, particularly Hanley. Eventually they pass to him when we are further up the field and he is closely marked. Quintilla and Gibson look very weak defending down our left. Buendia not playing well. Must take him off if he gets a yellow card. Very frustrating against a side who have yet to gain a point.

Can see them bringing The Beast on here. And Farke does a sub before the hour mark. Make sure this does not go unnoticed.

Edited by TheGunnShow

Why are we asking Hugill to play football. I want him in the box battering crosses and defenders. He can 'control' a ball further than I kick it.