Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 17 Week 15

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare

We have @splutcho picking the final six thise weekend. Splutcho returned to our threads this season and is having a great season. He currently sits third in the profitability league with 10/13 77% winning picks at +6.25 profit. So Splutcho is in the form of his life but will still need our help to get a winning six and add to the pot. Let’s find him our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We have @NWC picking the final selections for our match at Cardiff on Saturday. NWC’s also having a good season with 10/14 71% winning picks at a profit of 3.26. NWC had a brilliant win of £57.87 with the Norwich picks last season and has also has 2 wins on Arrdee’s honours board . Let’s help him add to this season’s pot with some great options from those listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill web sites.

Brilliant news from last week - the Norwich picks went past £200 for the season from just 12 weeks. Thanks PUPanon2.

Soon be Christmas PUPs! Here is the rota for December. As always please let me know with your picks if the dates are ok.

Final Six

02 Dec – @TIL 1010

09 Dec – @Indy

16 Dec – @NFN FC

23 Dec – @GMF

30 Dec – @Jellytot

Norwich Match Picks

02 Dec – @Mr Angry

09 Dec – @Leedscanary

16 Dec – @Parma Ham's gone mouldy

23 Dec – @Cosmic Twin

30 Dec – @gregt

Good luck all you PUPs We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Take it away Tom and Marcus, the thread is yours... :classic_smile:...

On behalf of us all a massive thank-you to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare also our benefactor PUPanon2. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Edited by nutty nigel

A top v (nearly) bottom clash in Germany for me this week

Bayer Leverkusen (Top, 9-1-0 30-10) v Union Berlin (16th, 2-0-8 11-22)

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Draw

Best of luck Splutcho, NWC, and all you PUPs 

I need to go for some higher risk matches to get myself up the table-didn't work last week though.

For the Final Six, Sporting Braga to Win Away at bottom club Arouca in the Portuguese Primeira Liga.

For the Norwich match, a Cardiff Win and BTTS is 3/1.

Best of luck for @splutcho, @NWC and the rest of the PUPs wherever you are.

@nutty nigel, I'm ok to do the Norwich match picks on 2 December-I'm on a pub crawl all day on 1 December but I have already worked out my strategy! 

• Thanks 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to splutcho, NWC and not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Jockghanistan this week , top v bottom the the First Division so a HOME WIN for FALKIRK v Edinburgh City.

For the Norwich game Sara to score the last goal of the game.

@nutty nigel delighted to pick for 2nd December.

• Thanks 1

Evening everyone and good luck!

MMMK - Queen’s Park -v- RAITH ROVERS AWAY WIN

MM - BAYER LEVERKUSEN -v- Union Berlin HOME WIN 

For the match bet, Rowe anytime.

I'm going to take a bit of a gamble this week. Despite their chaotic defeat on Monday night, and the corresponding injuries and suspensions, I still fancy Spurs to have a bit too much for Wolves at Molineux on Saturday lunchtime. Due to the aforementioned injuries and suspensions, you can get odds against on Spurs. This seems very generous considering Wolves lost to Sheffield United last weekend.

As for the Norwich match, our opponents to win and both teams to score has been a winner many times this season, and you can get about 3/1 on Cardiff and BTTS.

Good luck, everyone!

Good luck as always PUPS, I’m good and look forward to pick on the 9th Nutty!

For me Banik Ostrava v Sparta Prague - Away win.

For City, Rowe to score!

OTBC….

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the great picks so far, keep em coming. For my pick, I'll take Man City to win away at Chelsea.

For the City game, over 0.5 goals to be scored inside the first ten minutes is 7/2 on Bet365

Evening all.

PSV to beat PEC Zwolle for me please,

For City's game I think the siege mentality might spread to the team and they pull a rabbit out of the hat. City to win to nil

Good luck Splutch and NWC.

Napoli to beat Empoli on Sunday. 

Saint to receive a yellow card. 

Very best of luck. 

Lets try another draw this week and go with....

Watford v Rotherham utd....Draw.

For the Norwich bet I'll have....

Norwich....Away win.

Good luck this week to both  @splutcho and @NWC and of course all our fellow pup's.

Evening dear Pups .

I’m going Northampton v BURTON Away win . Just like I did last week . Ooops . It was 5/2 last week , bookies must’ve got wind I’m on it so now only 9/4. 
Rowe to score anytime in the Norwich bet .

Best of luck everyone. 

Hi PUPs, off to Greece this week with Panathinaikos to win.

For the City bet I'll go with 0-0.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Thanks for the intro Nutty. We are on such a downer as a team at the moment, I will try and not let this reflect on my picks, but can't make any promises!!

For my final 6 for @splutcho - the premier league has been killing me recently with fails at Liverpool and Chelsea, but we will give it one last go with Arsenal to beat Burnley on Saturday. 

Good Luck to all. 

• Thanks 1

On an awful run but in an attempt to stay on our table...

Juventus          v          Cagliari          Home Win

For our game a neutral bet builder of...

Jon Rowe over at least one shot on target / BTTS / Both teams to receive 2+ cards 

Works out at 5/1.

Cagliari may have won their last two games, but Juventus haven't conceded for six matches, winning five of them. Home win at 4/11.

For the first time in ages, I'm not feeling negative going in to a game. Maybe as Wagner's last hurrah the players might go out there and get something? Draw-Norwich at 7/1.

Hi pups my pick this week is

BAYERN MUNICH v fc heidenheim HOME WIN

city bet I’d say red card in the match

good luck all

I’m fine for the 23 December @nutty nigel and looking forward to it.

Into the Championship this week, and it’s Cardiff City v Norwich City - home win, I’m afraid.

The Austrian Frauenliga.

First Vienna to win at home against Kleinmunchen/BW Linz.

First Vienna have an overall 6-0-2 record, with their only dropped points being to the two teams above them. Kleinmunchen/BW Linz have an overall 2-1-5 record, but all their points have come against the teams below them. The odds are 1/9.

-

For the match bet i suggest a treble of Sainz as an anytime goalscorer, BTTS, and more than four yellow cards in the game.

Good luck to all!

Thanks for the picks everyone, it really is very hard when you got them all written down in front of you. Tried to go for a mix of bankers and calculated risk, but nothing daft, no point in massive odds if we walk away with nothing.

BAYER LEVERKUSEN v Union Berlin (home win)

Arouca v BRAGA (away win)

TWENTE v NEC (home win)

NAPOLI v Empoli (home win)

JUVENTUS v Cagliari (home win)

Bournemouth v NEWCASTLE (away win)

• Thanks 1

In bocca al lupo 🦮 Splutcho…e tutti i voi belli PUPetti 🦮🙌🥰🕺💃

Away win this week in sunny-ish Spain for:

Villareal W vs Barcelona W

As for the Norwich bet, let’s go for utter disastrous downing of tools to get the manager out and wave a fond-ish goodbye to the outgoing SD….

BTTS no, Norwich to lose, less than 5 yellow cards, less than 6 Norwich corners.

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
🦮🦮🥰🙌🕺😂🌎🦮
  • Haha 1