Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Is he still here?

Is Wagner still in charge? How so? I can think of literally no other club who would allow that. Poor bloke- he’s a nice chap and looked so dejected in his video yesterday. Do the decent thing and put him out of his misery. Almost ANY other manager would be an improvement- he’s a one trick pony without a plan B- and his plan A has been found out 

Edited by Dean Coneys boots
  • Like 1

Sorry - city4eva - It will matter. I can understand your frustrations, but, a new Manager will change tactics. When you are letting in 2+ goals in per game. you have to do something about it. Cancel Wing Backs. Toughen up the Midfield. I thought all these experienced players would know what to do in these hours of need.

If the reason DW has not been sacked is due to NCFC waiting for the New Sporting Director, then The Board have let you supporters down.

In DW interview yesterday he stated that he will turn it around, but it was going to be a Hell of a job. Well DW, that was what Pre-Season was for.

My worry is - Who is out there to be our Next Manager

The disdain that the club’s hierarchy treat the fan base with continues - another day passed with that loser in charge and his loser mate as sporting director. We live in hope of news that both will be departing today. But can’t be confident of either 

Edited by S_81

I thought this thread was going to be about me

I am still here, the mass flagging campaign by @TheDarkKnight to remove me and other posters he doesn’t agree with hasn’t won yet but with the eagerness the moderators on here show to remove Norwich city content created by Norwich City fans because a Scottish Manchester United fan doesn’t like it I’m sure it won’t be long.

reminder, if you have an issue with me, he mass flagged @canarydan23 as well and got him banned.

• Thanks 1

I am very very surprised he is still in a job just shows the utter shambles behind the scenes

this can’t go on Delia must go and go immediately and unconditionally 

24 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I am still here, the mass flagging campaign by @TheDarkKnight to remove me and other posters he doesn’t agree with hasn’t won yet but with the eagerness the moderators on here show to remove Norwich city content created by Norwich City fans because a Scottish Manchester United fan doesn’t like it I’m sure it won’t be long.

reminder, if you have an issue with me, he mass flagged @canarydan23 as well and got him banned.

If you don’t stop banging on about this I will be reporting you !!!! 

• Haha 7

Yesterday was the clear 'thrown the towel in' performance in front of the Sky cameras... there were so many parallels with 'Worthy's last stand' against Burnley. My guess is that they'll keep him in for the Cardiff match in the hope he can somehow squeeze out a result, thus giving them an excuse to keep him over the international window and then let Knapper deal with it once he finally gets back from his holiday.

Hope I'm wrong and we get the 'cornerflag.jpg' image later today.

• Like 1

I think it was all-but confirmed the moment Duffy let Dolan jog past him for the first goal, this iteration of the team is finished.

It does feel a little like he might still be in charge for Cardiff, but my expectation at full time yesterday was a Monday announcement.

8 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Yesterday was the clear 'thrown the towel in' performance in front of the Sky cameras... there were so many parallels with 'Worthy's last stand' against Burnley. My guess is that they'll keep him in for the Cardiff match in the hope he can somehow squeeze out a result, thus giving them an excuse to keep him over the international window and then let Knapper deal with it once he finally gets back from his holiday.

It’s just beyond belief if that happens 

16 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Yes I think the board want to wait for knapper - to let him deal with it and not undermine him before he arrives. The question is- why does he need to be away on holiday whilst the club burns? Another 3 points chucked away against Cardiff could be costly. 

the sane business minded thing to do is sack Webber and get him out of the building by lunchtime today. Sack Wagner. Call knapper in tomorrow and end his holiday- promising to grant him extra later on in the year when emergency action has been taken 

• Like 2

Keeping him for Cardiff almost feels like wasting another opportunity to pickup points.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Keeping him for Cardiff almost feels like wasting another opportunity to pickup points.

Should have been sacked when we lost 6-2 to Plymouth yet he's still stinking up the place. Nice guy but times over and clearly the players don't want him here either.

Wagner is only part of the problem. Delia, Attanasio, the Webbers, the coaching team (Andy Hughes really?), the corporate hangers on and finally the spineless fcukwits on the pitch are all dragging our club down.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Almost ? I’d say it IS a wasted opportunity.

If he’s still here and I could bring myself to bet against Norwich I’d happily lump on a Cardiff win. 

1 minute ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Absolutely incredible he made it through last night. I genuinely cant believe it.

I would imagine they are trying to find out where Webber is, must of had a very important engagement.

I feel sorry for any incoming staff or investors at this point, have far we have fallen in such a short time, too much apathy.

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

Look at ME Badge : Kool Badges

Just now, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Look at ME Badge : Kool Badges

Hey, I’m just trying to get my boy GrassyMcSnitchface to say anything but apparently he’s not got the guts. It’s a great shame, but I suspect he’s been skulking around, hiding behind the dinner ladies skirt since the cradle. 

Where’s the William Wallace spirit, eh? Is he going to let a soft southerner like me badmouth him? Apparently so. 

4 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Absolutely incredible he made it through last night. I genuinely cant believe it.

That's a bit like I feel. It needs leadership to make the decision - wherever it comes from. Yesterday was beyond the last straw, it's gone beyond anger - people are just worn out by the last two years of failure. 

Farke going and the way he was sacked was the catalyst for this imo - we threw out the one person of quality and mental strength that could have weathered the storm of another relegation from the PL and kept us on a decent path over the remainder of his contract. We have been floundering since he left - and watching him at Leeds just rubs it in even more. 

Change is needed now. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

That's a bit like I feel. It needs leadership to make the decision - wherever it comes from. Yesterday was beyond the last straw, it's gone beyond anger - people are just worn out by the last two years of failure. 

Farke going and the way he was sacked was the catalyst for this imo - we threw out the one person of quality and mental strength that could have weathered the storm of another relegation from the PL and kept us on a decent path over the remainder of his contract. We have been floundering since he left - and watching him at Leeds just rubs it in even more. 

Change is needed now. 

Remember when the club allowed Dean Smith, who was destined for the sack, take the players on a hot weather training camp in Florida and then, I believe, most of the players just didn’t go? Just because they didn’t fancy it or something?

12 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Change is needed now. 

So if Farke had taken us up for a third time, what then? We would still have finished bottom of the league for a third time. There are limits as to how many times you can keep being humiliated. There is no future for the club beyond the Championship unless there is someone like Marinakis who will throw £250 million at it.

They’re not going to sack him yet are they? They’re going to drag this out so it’s Knapper’s problem. And cost us even more points in the meantime. And a heavy and humiliating derby defeat.