KiwiScot

***Official Lappintitup Match Thread-Norwich v Blackburn***

1 minute ago, S_81 said:

At any other club there would be relentless chanting to get rid of Wagner and Webber. But the day trippers at Carrow Road sit silent. Im embarrassed by much of our fan base. They enable this mess 

The way some people sleepwalk into the ground and sit in silent astonishing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, S_81 said:

At any other club there would be relentless chanting to get rid of Wagner and Webber. But the day trippers at Carrow Road sit silent. Im embarrassed by much of our fan base. They enable this mess 

It's nowhere near as toxic as I thought it would be. Don't think the Sunday noon kick off has helped. It's a library.

2 minutes ago, S_81 said:

At any other club Delia and Wynnie would have been hounded out years ago.

Fans getting what they deserve.

Everyone sat in the stands are Norfolk turkeys voting for Christmas.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, S_81 said:

I’ve said it before - Hoggy is so ignorant of the obvious that he must work at the club 

He just enjoys being controversial, that’s all. He never shares his true feeling, as that would align with the majority.

What ever turns you on, I guess.

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto
  • Like 1

Just now, S_81 said:

You're absolutely right. The Cook will simply take the ugly silence as proof that the natives are actually still supporting the club. No other set of supporters would tolerate the rubbish we are seeing. We make the bottom three look very formidable indeed.

• Like 1

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

OH-MY.jpg

Look at the absolute state of them. MWJ can’t even tie his own tie.

senile, both of them.

3 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Perhaps you could start something off?

• Like 1

Just now, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Perhaps you could start something off?

I gave up my season ticket during the last shambolic Prem relegation. And I’m glad I did. 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

OH-MY.jpg

Poor ole Delia and Michael -she may have to produce another cook book to save the club -

2 minutes ago, Danbury Yellow said:

Do we think the new man Knapper, is on the phone to Webber and already agreeing next steps? 

If he isn't then it's the start of more incompetence 

4 minutes ago, Satriales said:

It's nowhere near as toxic as I thought it would be. Don't think the Sunday noon kick off has helped. It's a library.

Doesn’t matter what time of day it is - it’s the day tripping crowd that accept it every time. Whatever dross is offered up. There will be a boo at the end and the usual crowd on here will say that was protest 

This season is written off, get Warnock until the summer,  he'd get us back to basics, then regroup and start again next summer when the behind the scenes stuff might be a bit more settled.

Edited by Ken Hairy
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I suspect some of our players spend more time at the hair stylist than they do on the training pitch….

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

This season is written off, get Warnock until the summer,  he'd get us back to basics, then regroup and start again next summer when the behind the scenes stuff might be a bit more settled.

Quite like that idea.

Actually, go all-in and get Big Sam.

3 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

Apparently Knapper is already in daily contact with the club and having a say, so it may well be that Wagner will go tonight.

Who would he be in contact with at the club?