Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs season 17 week1

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

1000002152.thumb.jpeg.308fc5bd5f116a18dc6c50a34482ff85.jpeg

It’s great to be back for another season of Rays Funds. Welcome to PUPs old and new. 

Firstly, if you’re looking at this and wondering about joining this season just jump in and take part. It’s not pay to play. Those that can afford send me a tenner because we need roughly 40 tenners to get through the season. My paypal is canaryeddie@aol.com Thanks to everyone who has already sent funds, your support is really appreciated.

You’ve got me picking the six for this first week as our champion Parma is away on a deserved holiday. So please help me with your very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We have the Norwich picks again this season thanks to our benefactor PUPanon2 who has kindly funded the bets for the whole season. @Feedthewolf is making the selections for our game at home to Hull on Saturday. Wolfy had a great season last time with 30/39 77% winning picks and I’m sure he’ll be up there challenging in both leagues again this time around. Let’s all help him make a winning start with some great options that are listed on Bet 365. Matt, you have a tenner to spend split between the PUPs suggestions and your own.

So on behalf of us all a massive thank-you to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare and our benefactor PUPanon. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

image.jpeg.f554f3afa6ad9bf6648ce167b4339000.jpeg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

image.jpeg.bc511ba76d3bbc1ba44adc63c938bcd1.jpeg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Here’s the rota for the remainder of the first month. Please let me know with your picks if the dates are ok.

Final 6 Picks

Aug 12th @Inch High aka Inchy..

Aug 19th @First Wazzock

Aug 26th @Cosmic Twin

Norwich Match Picks

Aug 12th @KiwiScot

Aug 19th @twidio

Aug 26th - @NFN FC

Good luck all you PUPs. :classic_smile: We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

image.jpeg.a90393221ff6455a2f7498833c2ac9c7.jpeg

IMG_1203.jpeg.d79cf4c41e16c24517e89762ccf15a1b.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Alright an early thread post, but I'm ready for another great season of Pups however my awful form will continue

For the stats - Dunfermline v Airdrie - Away Win
For something more useful -  Argentina League B - Chacarita Juniors v Tristan Suarez - Home Win
For The Wolf -  2:0 Win with Barnes to score

Edited by KiwiScot

Look forward to receiving all your picks for the Hull match, folks! I'll make my selections at about 5pm on Friday before I head out for the evening.

Eddie, for the final six, I'll go with Red Bull Salzburg to win at home to Swarovski Wattens. Swarovski lost their first match at home to Klagenfurt, and they both finished in mid-table obscurity last season, whereas last season's champions (and, indeed, for the last ten seasons!) Salzburg won 2-0 away to Altach first time out. Odds around 1/6.

Good luck everyone, hope we can get the season off to a winning start with both the PUPs and the Canaries!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here we go again! Good luck for the season and this weekend!

My choice is easy back home to Prague for Sparta Prague v FK Pardubica -Home Win.

For Norwich, I’m thinking of a goal for Barnes!

OTBC…

Bit early for seeking out draws, I'll let the season get going before selecting draws. I have found a game I fancy on Sunday and that is....

Leicester City v Coventry City.....Home win.

For the Norwich I'll go with....

Sargent to score anytime.

The very best of luck to both Nutty and Wolfie on a very difficult week. 

Good luck to all new and old pickers for the season ahead.

I cannot remember the last time i opened the season with a win. I would hope a Celtic home win against Ross County is a safe ish bet, but who knows. 

For the Norwich game, a Norwich win, over 2 goals and over 8 corners. 

I will be at the game and that will equal my attendance record for last year, so will try and get more value from my season ticket. 

As ever the very best of luck. 

Norwich bet - Sargent to score first half.

Final six: Stockport v Gillingham: Away win.

Good luck, PUPs. Fingers crossed for a good season all round.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

A very good evening to you Nutty and a Happy Birthday for yesterday. Good luck with the picks and also the same to wolfie for the Norwich game not forgetting good hunting to all you other lovely PUPs out there.

National League for me and a HOME WIN for CHESTERFIELD v Dorking Wanderers.

For the Norwich bet Barnes to score 2 or more goals.

• Thanks 1

Here we go again then. Always tricky at the start of the season so I'm off to Sweden where there's a bit of form to study.

Elfsborg (Top, 12-3-2 40-14) v Sirius (13th 4-5-8 21-27) - Home Win

For the match bet, Ashley Barnes to score anytime. 

Best of luck Nutty, Woolfie, and all you PUPs 

May I also just add, the PUPs Super 6 League is up and running again. No prizes, just for fun. If you were in it last year you'll automatically be re-entered. If you weren't, and you fancy joining us the league code is 6X7BJV.

• Thanks 1

Not really my area of expertise, but I know that Spain Women are supposed to be decent and I did see the first half hour of their thrashing of Zambia last week. They're 4/11 to beat Switzerland.

For the Norwich game, there's an enhanced bet builder of over two goals, over eight corners and Norwich to win at 11/4. For something more adventurous, Sargent looked in good nick on Saturday so Sargent to score two or more at 15/2.

Nice to be back  although it usually signals the end of the summer (what summer?!).

Netherlands women to beat South Africa women for me please.

City often start the season off with a draw so I’m going to suggest that.

Good luck all.

Lovely to have this back. Off to the Danish league for my first pick with:

FC COPENHAGEN v Randers FC HOME WIN 

Good luck Eddie and all you Lovely PUPs 

For the Norwich bet, a nervy 1-0 win. Best of luck @Feedthewolf

Great to be back! I’ll go for a safe (hopefully) pick this week which is Celtic to win against Ross County. For our match a 1-1 result. Good luck pups!

Greetings all! I’m in sunny Norfolk for a month and looking forward to footy starting again!

im going for under 2 goals in the City game and in Switzerland a home win for Young Boys against Winterthur! 

Good luck to every pup for the season and let’s hope it’s a successful one both on the pitch and on here! OTBC! 

Moring all. 

For my match pick I shall go for Stoke City v Rotherham United - Home Win

For the Norwich game I shall go for a 1-0 Home Win. 

Good luck to all. 

Hi PUPs, here we go for another season!

For the match pick I'll go to Finland where they are 18 games into the season with HJK VS. MARIEHAMN (home win).

For the City bet let's be optimistic, Barnes to score first and Idah to score last (both at 11/2).

All the best for the season ahead, let's hope it's a profitable one! 💪🏆

Apples 

Hey all,

Great to back, lets hope it's another record breaking bookie busting season for us Pups!

Glenavon v GLENTORAN - AWAY WIN in Northern Ireland Premiership

For the City game, I'm with Eddie - Christian Fassnacht to score anytime

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

Bump!

Join us and leave a prediction for any match result played this weekend. 
And a prediction for the result / scorer / cards / pretty much anything for this weekends City game. 

It’s free, but will help raise funds for the CSF and their pan disability team. 

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

Here we go again Pups . 
Wolfie , I’m saying Sara to score anytime.

Tricky first week Nutty . Oh I don’t know …. how about SUNDERLAND v Ipswich Home win, about 11/8 . 😊

Good luck for the season everyone ! 
OTBC 

Morning all! Any more suggestions for the Norwich game gratefully received.

Eddie, I've just sent you an extra tenner – going to put together a succession of scorecasts for you too :classic_smile:

• Thanks 1

Great to have the Rays Funds thread back again.

I’m at a punk festival this weekend so not much time to study matches, so a quick pick from the New Zealand Central League, Wellington Olympic to win away at North Wellington AFC.

Hone win for us.

Good luck to @nutty nigel, @Feedthewolf and every other PUP everywhere.

Hi pups

lovely to be back,

my first pick is SPARTA PRAGUE v pardubice HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet seargant to score first

Good luck all

The new season beckons. Welcome back, all.

Betting on Ipswich last season, might have been amusing, but it didn't do very much for my overall performance rankings, so new approach this season.

Stoke City v Rotherham United - home win.

Good luck all.

OTBC

Good to be back in this thread.

My pick suggestion is Stoke to beat Rotherham

For ncfc Barnsy to score anytime

**Dont forget NCFSC are running a SS6 and FPL comp , details are in the top thread, all the cash goes to the CSF**