Sign in to follow this  
canarybubbles

Where do people hope Teemu goes?

Most of all, I hope it's not England. I'd hate to see him playing against us.

Lots of people are suggesting the US, but surely he can still do better than that in footballing terms.

Personally, I'd like to see him going to a side in Spain or Portugal where they'll play the type of football that suits him and he can enjoy his football again after two pretty miserable seasons with us.

Edited by canarybubbles

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Would love to see him link up with Emi again.

Could be good backup for Villa on a free to be fair. But given what Pukki said I'm not sure he's up for playing backup

HJK Helsinki. Why not a glorious homecoming, then maybe a season in his home club, so Kotka.

47 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

HJK Helsinki. Why not a glorious homecoming, then maybe a season in his home club, so Kotka.

No way, he has higher aspirations than that standard next season. 

I hope he goes to the MLS, extend his career, and at okay standard for his international career.

Rangers must be odds on given that we appear to operating some weird exchange programme and shuttle bus service these days.

(Aside from that whole ex Celtic player thing obviously.)

There's also an 8 month placement available at a West London club suddenly come up I hear.

If he wants to start - and I think he does - then it will have to be one of the promoted teams if he is staying in England.  Which stylistically would have to be Burnley as he isn't going to suit Sheffield United or either of the playoff finalists.  Interestingly Tella was only on loan there and I'm not actually sure how much money they will have in the kitty.

I suspect it will be abroad if he is prioritising playing to a decent standard and prolonging his career over a big contract which I also suspect he will be.

Just as long as it isn't another Championship club ...

7 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

No way, he has higher aspirations than that standard next season. 

Aspirations are one thing, capabilities are another. He'd be going back to a club he started at and be in all likelihood playing in Europe every year.

Can't see him staying in England, but could be wrong.

He doesn't owe anyone anything but I'll feel a bit happier knowing he hasn't left us to play at a lower standard than NCFC in the Championship. From that perspective I hope he doesn't end up at some village team in Finland, not yet anyway.

He can be signed on a free. He'll have no shortage of suitors.

I know he struggled before, but I think he’d bag a load in Scotland now. Problem is, Celtic unlikely to have him back, and I can’t see him being at Rangers having played for Celtic previously. I could see him doing well for Rangers too.

13 hours ago, canarybubbles said:

Most of all, I hope it's not England. I'd hate to see him playing against us.

Lots of people are suggesting the US, but surely he can still do better than that in footballing terms.

Personally, I'd like to see him going to a side in Spain or Portugal where they'll play the type of football that suits him and he can enjoy his football again after two pretty miserable seasons with us.

Dereham Town FC

As if people here really think he is good enough for the Prem any more lol. He was very poor last season and barely upto Championship standard. Has he been great for us? Yes. But, he's tripe now. No Prem team will come anywhere near him, even as a backup. 

17 hours ago, Leedscanary said:

To Hell

copyright Ipswichcrazy

Very Sad 

Edited by baldy09