Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 25

I think we'll use this image for another week 🙃

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have @Hammond1612 in the final six hot seat. Dan is consistently over 80% in our PUPs league and is in top form this season with 21/24 88% winning picks making him a real contender to be PUPs league champion this time around. He already has a win on Arrdee’s honours board so let’s help him to a second with our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday that are listed on Bet 365.

@Parma Ham's gone mouldy was due to make the final selections for City’s game on Saturday which has been postponed. Parma has agreed to make the picks when the game is played on Tues 21st Feb so watch out for a PUPs extra that week.

In place of the Norwich picks with massive thanks to @Indy we have a tenner to do Both Teams To Score. We have @PurpleCanary making the final selections for these picks. Purple is another in fine form this season with 20/24 83% winning picks and has five wins on Arrdee's honours board. So let's help him to some BTTS success with your very best selection that’s listed on Bet 365.  Purple, there is no set strategy, you can divide the tenner however you want between however many selections you want. 

Last week was amazing and we added £964 to the pot. That went up to over £1,000 when @wcorkcanary paid a pledge on the Todd Cantrell thread. If you look at the totals you will see that half the funds we raise come from pledges and donations which is why I always say whether Pink Un Pickers or Pink Un Posters we are all PUPs🙃

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to PUPanon1 and all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Hammond1612 and PurpleCanary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Dan and Purple, the thread is yours...🙃...

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 2

An incredible week last week. Once again, congrats to all.

For this week, it's a Saturday evening offering from Serie A...

Atalanta (6th) v Sampdoria (19th) - Home Win 

For the BTTS, Middlesbrough v Watford

Best of luck Dan, Purple, and all you PUPs 

Thanks for the intro Eddie. It’s a tough act to follow after the amazing weekend last week but I’ll try my best. I’ve sent you an extra tenner so I’ll probably try and do a six for Saturday and Sunday depending on everyone’s choices. I’ll do the picks Friday evening so plenty of time for everyone. My pick this week is Rangers to win against St Johnstone. For btts I’ll go for Notts county vs Halifax. 

• Thanks 1

Lazio v Fiorentina home win

Cheltenham v Port Vale BTTS

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

A week for the ages last week! Let's hope we can keep the momentum going and pop a little more in the pot this weekend too.

I'll pick Leeds to win away at Accrington in the FA Cup at around 4/9. Leeds haven't played since last weekend, whereas Accrington played 120 minutes on Tuesday night just to get through to this stage, so you'd think there would be tired legs factored in on top of the two-division gap between the teams.

BTTS: Marseille v Monaco.

Best of luck, everyone!

Good luck every one, here we go after a superb weekend……

As we come out of the winter break, Viktoria Plzen v HradecKralove - Home Win.

BTTS - Charlton v Bolton.

OTBC 💚💛

For Dan I'm off to Belgium on Sunday for top v bottom...

Genk          v          Seraing          Home Win

For Purple in League One I think....

Morecambe         v         Bristol Rovers        BTTS

Dumbarton to beat Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic. 

For BTTS Marseille vs Monaco. 

Very best of luck. 

Hi PUPs, off to Greece this week with OLYMPIAKOS VS. OFI (home win).

For the BTTS, FC Edinburgh vs. Falkirk who have scored an impressive 85 goals between them in the league...0-0 written all over it then. 🙃

All the best everyone! 🏆

Apples

Mainz at home please (home to Bochum) and in the same league, Hoffenheim v Monchengladbach for the BTTS selection.

Good luck all.

My pick for the Final Six is a Home Win for Sevilla vs Elche.

And dropping down a couple of divisions for the BTTS selection, Barcelona II vs Real Sociedad B in Group 2 of the Primera Division RFEF.

Good luck to @Indy, @PurpleCanary and all you PUPs everywhere.

A very good evening to you Nutty and of course good luck to Daniel ( greast to see you and your dad at Coventry last week ) and PC not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

FA Cup and a HOME WIN for SOUTHAMPTON v Blackpool.

BTTS Bristol City v West Brom.

Hi pups 

My pick this week is from Italian serie B

FROSINONE v benevento HOME WIN.

BTTS raith rovers v inverness.

Good luck to all

I'm going for a home win for AE Kifisias v. Episkopi FC in Greece Super League 2 group B.

AE Kifisias are W4 D0 L0 F8 A0 at home and Episkopi are W0 D1 L4 F1 A7 away.

Good Luck, Hammond1612!

For BBTS - Morecambe v. Bristol Rovers.

Good Luck, Purple!

Hello Pups,

My pick is Galatasaray to beat Giresunspor away from home

For BTTS Coventry vs Huddersfield 

Good luck

Follow that Hammond and Purple!

Ipswich v Burnley draw

For BTTS, Wrexham v Sheff Wed

Good luck all.

Hi all you Pups from a grey Oman, temp has dropped here recently but still in low 20s lol

for me it’s Inter to beat Cremonese

BTTS Bristol City and WBA in the cup 

Feeling my pick has many faces this weekend.

For the stats. Wrexham v Sheffield Utd - Home Win

But while looking around I found this in Sunny Israel which looks too good to ignore. Maccabi Haifa v Maccabi Bnei Raina - Home Win

Edited by KiwiScot

North of the border for me pls, Todd's Rangers to beat St Johnston (who have lost 5 in a row and free falling).

As for the BTTS - Wrexham and Sheffield Utd. pls.

Good luck to you all

Group 4 of the Greek Gamma Ethniki.

Panionios to win at home against APS Patrai.

Panionios have a 3-1-0 and 10/3 home record, and have won four of their last six. APS Patrai have a 0-0-5 and 3/13 away record, and have lost four of their last six. The odds are around 1/6.

Good luck to all!