Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 18

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have @Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man in the final six hot seast. Wacky’s is having a decent season with 10/17 59% winning picks and is currently in top form on three consecutive winning weeks. Last season it was only horrendous luck that cost Wacky a final six win when his sixth selection Man City could only draw. So let’s help Wacky get revenge and a place on Arrdee’s honours board with our very best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365.

We’ve got the Norwich match back this week with @Diesel Doris making the final selections for City’s game at Swansea on Saturday. Diesel's has won before when making the Norwich picks as well as three previous final six wins on Arrdee’s honours board. Let’s all help her to another win with some some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man and Diesel Doris. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Owen and Trish, the thread is yours...🙃...

Edited by nutty nigel

Good luck to all PUPS…..

For me I’m going for Cambridge v Plymouth- Away Win

As for Norwich can’t see us scoring, going for a Norwich Loss & Red card combo…..

OTBC 💛💚

• Like 1

Heading for the German lower leagues in a bid to arrest a dreadful run of form. German Regionalliga South West...

Kickers Offenbach (4th) v Rot-Weiss Koblenz (bottom) - Home Win 

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Draw

Best of luck WWIAFTM, Doris, and all you PUPs

Hello Pups .

Diesel Doris , I’m saying wonderful Teemu Pukki to score the first goal. 6/1 ish
Wacky , I’m taking a punt on Bristol Rovers v PORT VALE away win . 15/8 ish.

Very best of luck to you both . 

Greetings from the sunny side! Hope everyone is well and not too cold! I’m braced for my return this time next week, going from high 20s to freezing temperatures!

Anyway, my picks this week are league 2 Northampton to win away at Harrogate

For City, I am going for HT draw/ FT Swansea, as I think they will sadly be too strong for us 

Good luck everyone!!

For Wacky, I'm choosing LARNE v Newry - HOME WIN in Northern Ireland

For Doris, Grant Hanley anytime goal

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

Pick from @TIL 1010

i am off to Lanzarote with 'Er Indoors on Sunday and won't be around next weekend so i will leave my pick here.

Sunday game on 11th and a HOME WIN for CHELSEA WOMEN v Reading Women.

For the Norwich game Draw H/T Draw F/T.

For Wacky I'm going to suggest...

Watford          v          Hull          Home Win

For Deisel Doris...

Kenny to celebrate his new contract with the game's First Goal.

• Like 1

Portugal are 4/6 to beat Morocco. Seems pretty long considering that Morocco played an extra half hour, coupled with the fact that Portugal were on autopilot for the last half an hour of their match and have Ronaldo on the bench if they need a lift in the second half. I think this would represent really good value alongside some shorter picks.

As for the Norwich match, who knows? We're generally poor against the better sides in the division, but we've still got the quality on the pitch and Russ's sides do like to play out from the back so could be vulnerable to mistakes from a high press. I like the look of a scorecast of draw/Joel Piroe to score any time at 12/1.

Best of luck, PUPs – it's good to be back!

Edited by Feedthewolf

Turkish League 1 for me please. Denizlispor v Altay away win.

For City's game BTTS.

Good luck Wacky and Diesel.

Chelsea Women to beat Reading Women. 

For the Norwich game, Norwich to score in both halves at 14/5. 

Very best of luck. 

Hello all. Best of luck to everyone for a great weekend.

For the six, I'm going for Jong Ajax at home in the Dutch Eerste. 

I think our match will be a draw and a 1-1 result (which will generate a quandary for the match thread posters between the Smith outers and those more optimistic😅).

Special good luck to Wacky and Diesel Doris.

Hello  Pups on this freezing festive morning. I was looking at sunnier chimes to avoid the dreaded frozen pitches for the Scottish games that are on. However in the Challenge Cup Queens Park again play at Hampden which has undersoil heating so that game should be on. Queens Park v Montrose - Home Win.

Norwich Bet - Norwich to win with BTTS

Good Luck Wacky & Diesel!

• Like 1

Hi PUPs, off to Greece this week with the Super League 2 and EPISKOPI VS. APOLLON SMIRNIS (away win).

For the City bet I'll go for Kenny McLean to score (anytime).

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

National Premier North for me again for Chester to beat Alfreton Town at home. Chester are on a really decent run of form having one their last 4, and playing at home they will be too strong for Alfreton who haven't won in their last 5. 

As for our bet - Pukki to score anytime.

Good Luck  @Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Manand  @Diesel Doris and of course all the PUPs

Hi everyone 

My pick is Woking to beat York

For the Norwich bet Todd Cantwell to score

Good luck

The Nord section of the German Regionalliga.

Havelse to win at home against Kickers Emden.

Havelse need points to get out of the Possible Relegation zone and have been playing well recently, beating some good sides. They are second and 4-1-1 and 12/4 in the form table. Kickers Emdem by contrast have lost their last five and are 0-1-5 and 4/17. The odds are 2/11.

---

For the match bet I suggest a double of Sara as an anytime goalscorer and Norwich City to win by one goal.

Good luck to all!

In bocca al lupo 🦮 caro @Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man…sempre bravo lui sai?… 👏🏽👍🏽💪🏽….buona fortuna anche ai tutti voi altri belli PUPetti ..🦮

Andiamo in Espana allora:

Barcelona W va Alhama W - Home win 🏡 🏆 

As for @Diesel Doris ‘s Norwich bet, I think we’ll make a bridge with a simple BTTS prediction 👍🏽 💛 💚 

Parma

Hi pups

i will suggest SHEFF UTD v Huddersfield HOME WIN

for the NCFC bet PUKKI to score first 

good luck all

Edited by gregt

Evening PUPS - I’m going to suggest Boreham Wood to draw with Southend. 
For the City game - BTTS. 

Best of luck everybody 👍

I'm also going for a home win for Connah's Quay v. Aberystwyth Town.

Connah's Quay are W7 D1 L0 F14 A4 at home and Aberystwyth Town are W1 D0 L6 F6 A24 away.

Good Luck, WWIAFTM!

For the match bet - Pukki to score any time.

Good Luck, Diesel Doris!