PockthorpePete

****The Official Lapps Match Thread ****

I'm not a fan of smith.......but FFS, can't keep playing like this and taking ****ing liberties. When Byram AND pukki were injured, we played really well. Sarge up top Kenny LB. We looked so much better. Absolute shambles

• Like 1

Absolutely pathetic display, looking completely lost out there.

For once I'd just like for us to actually rise to a challenge rather than just retreat back into our shells anytime the going gets tough it's been a huge problem at this club for the last 5ish years 

“A sub-standard defence with a weak-minded midfield”…..as the Watford supporter said about his own team…

….how little did he know.

Even our good players are playing poor - Max has been awful again so far tonight 🤬

• Thanks 1

This is absolutely crap. Reminds me of how we looked in the Premier League, lightweight, easily bullied out of games and disorganised. 

I know most will blame Smith but **** me Webber has yet again failed to deal with the glaring deficiencies in the squad.

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

In his defence, I doubt he's telling Nuñez to aim for the first defender's ankles.

By the same logic, he’s not coaching him not to either. 

13 minutes ago, king canary said:

I know people won't hear a word against him but our defense is constantly disorganised and our most experienced player and captain somehow skates without criticism, despite that being a key part of his job. Get him out.

Captain leader legend on one knee with his arm in air appealing for a non existent offside when it goes in. He's gash.

Looks like men against boys out there. Our midfield non existent. Pukki once again woeful. Sargent so much better up top.

All the best. Big K Scott.