Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Simple yes or no.

Not much point as i doubt there''s a manager on the planet that could keep City up , players are the problem its hard to name any that are really premiership standard and some would struggle in the Championship . Hooper got another couple today and i would still have preferred him up front than the likes of Mbokani, Jerome or Bamford , strikers should be able to put the ball in the net ours don''t .  Midfield , O''Neil shown the door at QPR , Mulumbu shown the door at West Brom yet some bright spark thinks they are going to be good enough for us , laughable we are miles behind even the likes of Bournemouth .

Reluctantly coming round to yes. Today was abysmal. Confidence paper thin & too many players thinking they''ve got time on the ball when they haven''t. Seen it all before.

We need someone to grab them by the scruff of the neck. God knows who though.

A yes from me, I thought that the good thing about AN was his ability to get simple instructions across to his players to let hem know what he wants from them, at the moment that appears to be the last thing he is doing.

Really don''t know who we should bring in though.

No from me, BUT something has changed, today was shocking, for me we were too narrow, once a goal down had that horrible feeling.

Alex used to be able to make his half time''s count, his substations were always more goof than bad, i still believe in him, he is young, very young, but for all our sakes he has to find a settled side and style that suits, IMO.

yes

if he can not motivate the players for a team / game like villa

i can not see how he can get the to raise their game to keep us up

we should have been all over them like rash from the 1st minute

No.

Even if we get relegated, I have enough faith in him to get us straight back up. He''s a good manager and it would benefit us in the long term to have a bit of stability.

Have faith.

NoThere are about 10 players leeching off the club and drawing wages under the false pretense of being a "professional footballer" that are higher on the list of those to go first.