Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

Proves what we are

Shi.te!

A bang average at best, championship side.

Shows are poor players, Stacey, Fastnack, Hernandez, Barnes, Gibson. Shows the players that give the ball away in bad areas, Fastnack, Mcallum, McLean and Stacey. 

I know it's Liverpool but....

Why didn't he start with Sainz?? A question of how many l fear

• Confused 4

5 minutes ago, bringbackchippy said:

Shi.te!

Shows are poor players, Stacey, Fastnack, Hernandez, Barnes, Gibson. Shows the players that give the ball away in bad areas, Fastnack, Mcallum, McLean and Stacey. 

Yeah and you're a massive racist,  I don't get what your point is. If it's that we are considerably worse than Liverpool then yeah, shocking.. 

• Like 7

Whatever. We've been absolutely fine for most of the game. Sure, there have been a few moments of chaos but we're trying to defend against one of the best attacking units around. This is far from embarrassing; unlike your comment. 

• Like 13

If you boys had lost 4 ( or 5 if they get another one ) 2 away to Liverpool, that would be acceptable, but 2:1 loss to Maidstone lol.

Anyway if we are that s*** how come you haven’t beaten us for 14 years ?

20 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah and you're a massive racist,  I don't get what your point is. If it's that we are considerably worse than Liverpool then yeah, shocking.. 

Yes, it rather more proves what some of our “supporters” are, more than anything.

It really is astonishing that there might be a gap between the PL leaders who are in Europe and the LC final, and us who are a division below.   What the actual **** were people expecting?  

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, bringbackchippy said:

Shi.te!

One thing to say..... Maidstone 

• Like 1

The trolls come out of the woods every time we lose. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Our fans are a joke.

Really? A hell of a lot of them made a very long and expensive journey today to support the team, when they could all have watched it on ITV.

• Like 4

Liverpool have the best attacking unit in the world. Shame they scored a 5th but otherwise what did anyone expect?

the top half of the EPL is so far ahead of the rest.

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Most idiotic post of the weekend goes to....

A Binner! lol!!!

3 minutes ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

Really? A hell of a lot of them made a very long and expensive journey today to support the team, when they could all have watched it on ITV.

Okay *some* of our fans are a joke.

27 minutes ago, bringbackchippy said:

Shi.te!

Yes, playing the team from one of Europe's top clubs is certainly a measure of how good a Championship club is. How would you then rate a Championship club who loses at home to a non league club. Not really thought that through, have you binboy ?

A very badly coached and poorly drilled side with a handful of very good players who should be doing better. 

5 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

A very badly coached and poorly drilled side with a handful of very good players who should be doing better. 

What about us, though?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So no one expected us to beat one of the best sides in Europe, even if they did field a far from 1st eleven.

BUT, our defending is appalling and not getting better. Surely a decent coach improves players? 

And we are so passive, two banks of players that don't press or tackle and give the ball away all the time.

As someone that watched Sutton and Co take on the best, it's depressing to see us so meh!

As all the other pundits have said they expected a lot more from us..so do I and many others.

Wagner has had his time, time to plan for next season.

Today was a sobering watch.

• Like 1

If your owners expect nothing why think the team, management, coaches will push for more... it's starts at the top.

Edited by Kenny Foggo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

The bottom line is that we've had far better players and far better squads who have played against Liverpool over the last, God knows how many years, and they've not done any better.

1 minute ago, Making Plans said:

The bottom line is that we've had far better players and far better squads who have played against Liverpool over the last, God knows how many years, and they've not done any better.

But they haven't rolled over from the start.. it's a cup game ffs! Like I said, didn't expect to win but that performance was poor and passionless imo.

Anyway, have a fab evening all. Even you Hogesar :0)

x

26 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

So no one expected us to beat one of the best sides in Europe, even if they did field a far from 1st eleven.

BUT, our defending is appalling and not getting better. Surely a decent coach improves players? 

And we are so passive, two banks of players that don't press or tackle and give the ball away all the time.

As someone that watched Sutton and Co take on the best, it's depressing to see us so meh!

As all the other pundits have said they expected a lot more from us..so do I and many others.

Wagner has had his time, time to plan for next season.

Today was a sobering watch.

A far from first 11 that still includes a front three values at over €150m and a keeper and defender valued at over €50m (32 for Allison, 22 for Gomez), but yeah, apart from the fact that you could buy our ENTIRE club for less than those 5 players it was a far from first 11, unlike ours which was totally our best 11...

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

If a cobbled together side with several key players missing can be 4-2 down at Anfield with five minutes to go, our best XI must surely be Premier League standard by this logic, no?

Judging by the way ITV were gushing about how brilliant Liverpool were against us, I'm starting to think maybe we are a Premier League standard side who just have a lot of bad luck...

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:.   What the actual **** were people expecting?  

Sadly we got exactly what I was expecting, down to a chirpy Wagner praising the team at the end. For a change I was just hoping we wouldn’t show so much respect, be so open to errors, and to ruff the youngsters in the opposition. I’m probably very old school, nostalgic, because cup football for me should have that extra edge, underdogs fight and disrupt. Overall I accept a new era is prevailing.

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Might I politely ask why you make this accusation (which is pretty serious) when a re-read of the OP shows no such signs of this?