baldy09

Ipswich biggest humiliation

3 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

Hope this is the beginning of the great fall

The great fall is in full motion, the draw against us was the catalyst.

• Like 1

It was so enjoyable, Gippeswyk did look like they would be 3-0 up in 5 minutes, and I thought for once the underdog would completely capitulate. I was about to text my bro that Maidstone didn’t appear to have an attack in them, then ……

43 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

The great fall is in full motion, the draw against us was the catalyst.

Talking of great falls, anyone see this Maidstone fan go full limbs and land on the top Ipswich fans heads in the lower tier 😂 🤕

Hope they’re ok, of course. 

2781C822-4A8A-466C-B953-BA647B250DC2.png

• Sad 2

Great win for Maidstone. Hope they're rewarded with a draw against a big club in the next round.

Edited by Robert N. LiM
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Great win for Maidstone. Hope they're rewarded with a draw against a big club in the next round.

Surely they couldn't have been drawn against a 'bigger' club than the mighty Ipsh*t  ................previous winners,glorious history etc etc 😔

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

There are some posters missing from this site tonight-I wonder why🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sadly.......not all of them  🙄

Those slagging off Idah just need to have a look at some of the Ipswich finishing from the highlights 🤣😉

• Haha 1

Gotta hand it to McKenna, he talked about the scums FA cup history before the match, and how they won't be taking this lightly.  He's only gone and really cemented a memory that will live long in people's minds way after he's walked out on them.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Fxxx me you Want to get a girlfriend 

Or alternatively f*** me you lined the streets celebrating your promotion, attacking pensioners and accuse us of wanting lol

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

There are some posters missing from this site tonight-I wonder why🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hadn’t overly noticed that, but yes, I suppose meaning a lot of those totally bashing the club are actually binners.

10 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Hadn’t overly noticed that, but yes, I suppose meaning a lot of those totally bashing the club are actually binners.

cue comments about popes shi tting in the woods and the religion of bears.....or something like that

3 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Leaving aside that a Championship side losing at home to Maidstone is hardly the same as a Bundesliga side losing at home to a Premier League team, I was at the match in Germany and I don't remember it quite as this Ipswich fan does:

The feeling we have today must have been how Bayern Munich felt after dominating the game against Norwich and losing.

Ha that comment is utterly ridiculous 

Bayern loosing to us having been one of the best teams in the land the year before is not the same as loosing to a team of semi pros in the 6th tier of English football !

Shows their twisted sense of self importance south of the border.

Both Leeds and Southampton will catch them now.  

Things must be getting desperate in the suffolk cowshed - they are bleating about 'our' Glorious History now

2 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Talking of great falls, anyone see this Maidstone fan go full limbs and land on the top Ipswich fans heads in the lower tier 😂🤕

Hope they’re ok, of course. 

2781C822-4A8A-466C-B953-BA647B250DC2.png

When one lands in sh1t i would imagine it was soft, so a good landing i reckon! 

I was going to say that this result will go down in history..... but of course, they never talk about their history, do they?

3 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Footage is up. That first finish from Maidstone - did he want some fish with that chip?

Ipswich Town 1-2 Maidstone United: Non-league side stun Championship high-flyers in FA Cup - BBC Sport

Watched that first goal God knows how many times now but for some reason it just keeps getting better!! Brilliant break and the finish is 'just sublime' as they said on commentary.  Wonderful touch to lift it over the keeper and keep it under the bar. Has Idah got that quality in his locker? Sadly one doubts it but would 'absolutely love' to be proved wrong.! 

I was again on a freebie at Bramall Lane today. You'll probably not be supposed to hear that the biggest cheer of the afternoon was made at the final whistle of this match! 

I also got the chance to shout "You're a big fraud" at Billy Gilmour as he was subbed, who stared directly back at me with total confusion.

What a fantastic afternoon!