Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

🎅official lappinitup match thread Canaries V Terriers🎅

3 minutes ago, Grumpy said:

Am I overseeing things here but our bench looks pretty strong,each one has started a game at some point or completed 90 mins at some point.

Pretty much at that point of the season where rotation is common so will probably be the same for most sides. We look a fair bit stronger in attacking options now some of the injuries are returning though that's for sure

6 minutes ago, Grumpy said:

Am I overseeing things here but our bench looks pretty strong,each one has started a game at some point or completed 90 mins at some point.

That's what happe.s when injured players come back, suddenly there is a bit of depth.

2 minutes ago, AJ said:

Pretty much at that point of the season where rotation is common so will probably be the same for most sides. We look a fair bit stronger in attacking options now some of the injuries are returning though that's for sure

I mean if I am right I do believe we have three matches in just a week from today so think we will see quite a lot of rotation and subs being used soon

Sad that we rely on Barnes as a lone striker, struggling to find form, never been prolific and hasn’t really warranted starting given his last few games! Then again which striker has! We really need a decent sticking option other than Sargent!

Do like Rowe, Sainz, Nunez & Sara starting, probably the best set up we have for goals!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

We look pretty good…

And pretty much as I say this we seem to have gone flat, Huddersfield been top.

We keep doing mini Smith esque starting home games well then quickly losing momentum / steam

• Sad 1

Is it like the Preston game? #parkthebus... And we all know we are great at breaking down a team like that 😕😕😕😆

1 minute ago, City 2nd said:

Short of quality for sure. Has Hernandez crossed a decent ball yet? 0-0 written all over this one!

I mean he hasn’t crossed a decent ball since 18/19

• Haha 2

It’s performances like this, with our squad (which is well documented as being weak) that show how badly Ipswich choked last week, and this week.

Problem is the set up. Hernandez and Stacey double up in attack one side and Dimi and Sainz the other. Who do they cross too?

That being said, some good half chances and Hudds super organised.

Dull game 

on top but not really pulling them apart of creating chances. Sainz and Rowe clearly the sparks but carrying Barnes and Hernandez .

Changes needed at half time

Got late 1-0 win all over this. Problem is, it could be Hudds with a set-piece or counter.

• Like 1

Nothing to really take issue with.Not many final balls from Onel and Sainz hasnt particularly shone otherwise it is been pleasant to watch.I think Nunez and Sara are beginning to gel in the middle of the park.

2 minutes ago, Grumpy said:

Nothing to really take issue with.Not many final balls from Onel and Sainz hasnt particularly shone otherwise it is been pleasant to watch.I think Nunez and Sara are beginning to gel in the middle of the park.

Hernandez sure has a habbit of getting to the edge of the box, doing some fancy tricks and step overs and then doing nothing with the ball..

Really hope he scores soon beacause he clearly lacks confidence