Wings of a Sparrow

****Unofficial Lapps Match thread. Canaries vs Owls****

8 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Why has Rowes form dropped off the cliff?

Yep I was thinking exactly the same so that makes two of us

3 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Or Shane Duffy.

Shane Donkey more like. He is do ponderous it's unreal. Obviously thought he'd come here for an easy last payday. Not good enough by a long way

Do you thing those deluded old duffers in the directors box sit there and think the empty seats are down to the weather?

Just now, Bomber said:

I'm certainly not blaming the lad though. I'm sure he'd thrive under a decent coach. 

1 minute ago, Mengo said:

Exactly 💯 this. I watched Sara in Brazil and never was he played in these defensive bùĺĺ**** positions . This guy is a top player .What is going on at Norwich.  Wagner has lost the plot for sure. FUMING , with this.

a quick way to unsettle a player so he wants a move is to play him in Wrong position so he does not enjoy his football and is not so effective 

I hate this long ball stuff from the back as it misses out any creativity from our attacking midfielders. Shows a lack of confidence too.

And Idah get's a go what any player would say is an easy tap in with his head and..

Into the keepers gloves. Yeah that about sums up the half.

Suppose the positives are that we are not losing and well, we have created a lot of chances.

Should really be winning 4-1 but clearly none of our players have done any kind of shooting training

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

What feels so frustrating is there is the makings of a good team here. 

Gunn, Stacey, Fisher, Dimi, Sara, Nunez, Sainz, Rowe, Idah, Sargent all have a place in a team chasing promotion. A few others like Gibbs, Mclean and Gibson could play a role. But the squad is so badly assembled and used that it looks much worse than it is. A proper holding midfielder to let Nunez and Sara play further forward, just one central defender who is comfortable on the ball could make the world of difference but I don't trust Wagner to use them properly. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

McLean has been utterly terrible this half.

Odd pick out, thought he’s been pretty good both defensively and creatively.

• Like 1

Deserve to be ahead on the balance of play. Shooting practice for Barnes back at Colney.

We have not built a Team just a team of players who have been signed ,

fed up of lesser players playing better as a team that is down to Managers and coaches ,

Ipswich will show us what a Team of hungry players from lower leagues carefully built as a team can do on sunday 

Looks like I’m alone in thinking we weren’t too bad that half! Should’ve had 3 goals but yet again our own stupidity has cost us.

Sainz showing why he should’ve started games way before this and Rowe showing why Wagner hasn’t started him!

We can and need to win this!

Edited by rock bus

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

One of those we could be 3 up, but also 3 down. Why this team are so insistent on shooting themselves in the foot is beyond me. 

Makes you miss Hwang least he was showing signs of being able to hit the target most of the time

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bomber said:

Is he fully fit, doesn’t seem to have the same energy that had

In possession, we've got Duffy, Núñez and McLean is one line at the back.

Then literally every other outfield player pushed up, playing with their backs to goal.

There's no team play whatsoever.