cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Hornets V Canaries*

Can I be the latest to ask that onel is never allowed near this team again. Cannot see one thing he offers this team. Truly awful

• Like 1

Just now, kenfoggo said:

What is Wagner doing to our Club? We are a desperate joke of a team. What is the “Sporting Director” employed to do? Perhaps Krapper is here to take the money and laugh at the Supporters as the players are doing. How dare this complete shambles take their wages for not even bothering to attempt to play. Dreadful.

Delia had already given assurances two days before the lad started. Says it all

2 minutes ago, repman said:

Andy Hughes playing candy crush on his ipad in the background

More likely the jobs section of the EDP.

Just now, Helsinki canary said:

Rubbish player crap coach

Must be due an Andy Hughes scrap with the supporters soon surely

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Goals = entertainment.

What a simplistic view of football.

Makes sense from you.

Psst. The point of football is to score goals and to try not to let them in. It really is that simple.

Maybe they should scrap goals and give points for artistic impression...

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Until we have a clear vision nowt will change. S&J had their day long ago but can’t let go completely. The escapologists though remain in complete denial and will defend this crap forever. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

1 minute ago, repman said:

Andy Hughes playing candy crush on his ipad in the background

Nah he's on WhatsApp with Fozzy looking to get the band back together in the dugout 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, canarycop said:

Can I be the latest to ask that onel is never allowed near this team again. Cannot see one thing he offers this team. Truly awful

Brilliant ball to him there from McLean and then he somehow tackles himself and not for the 1st time.  Top bloke but just rubbish footballer

Circumstances have limited Wagner’s selection options this season, but even so he should have done better. I doubt this result changes anything, though, in the sense that the strong likelihood always was that Knapper would want to bring in someone new.

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Psst. The point of football is to score goals and to try not to let them in. It really is that simple.

My boys under 11s won a game 8-4 the other day. I wonder why Sky aren't queuing up for TV rights?

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Until we have a clear vision nowt will change. S&J had their day long ago but can’t let go completely. The escapologists and those in complete denial will defend this crap forever though. 

Without Knapper being very shrewd in the market and a good coach to get more out of this lot and the youth set up - we are on a fast track to selling what little talent we have and plunging into League One before Delia sells up. Possibly even costing the takeover entirely 

4 minutes ago, 2clubbanker said:

He won’t be sacked until the fans stop wasting their money and stop going 

Most have paid upfront with season tickets. 
Club has our money and doesnt care

1 minute ago, PurpleCanary said:

Circumstances have limited Wagner’s selection options this season, but even so he should have done better. I doubt this result changes anything, though, in the sense that the strong likelihood always was that Knapper would want to bring in someone new.

People keep saying that but is he allowed to? And when will he? How much more of this dross are we going to have to be served up 

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

As a game the point is to get the ball in the goal. 

philosophically it’s many things. To most fans who watch it’s an escape from the mundane and to bring joy. 

I am sure a Experienced DOF who has been in the Position before would Sack Wagner tonight and Halt the slide 

i believe the players are better than they are showing maybe not champions or play offs but they are Far better than this ,

Come on Knapper show us you are the future and have a Plan 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, S_81 said:

People keep saying that but is he allowed to? And when will he? How much more of this dross are we going to have to be served up 

Yes. He would not have left Arsenal to come to us if he was not guaranteed that power. 

Edited by PurpleCanary

4 minutes ago, kenfoggo said:

What is Wagner doing to our Club? We are a desperate joke of a team. What is the “Sporting Director” employed to do? Perhaps Krapper is here to take the money and laugh at the Supporters as the players are doing. How dare this complete shambles take their wages for not even bothering to attempt to play. Dreadful.

Clearly you are not watching us. the players are playing under the mangers instruction ie DON'T MARK. Rememebr when Lambrert took over and with barely much team change we were transformed.  Wagner has failed everyhere since H'Field. That should have been the clue.

Just now, norfolkngood said:

I am sure a Experienced DOF who has been in the Position before would Sack Wagner tonight and Halt the slide 

i believe the players are better than they are showing maybe not champions or play offs but they are Far better than this ,

Come on Knapper show us you are the future and have a Plan 

DoF can’t do anything if the owners are ringing up the manager lending them their support 

That was a really worrying defeat.

The goal was coming for a very long time yet no changes were made to our style and patterns of play.

• Like 1

Just now, NWC said:

A poor, poor performance and result. 

And a worse manager