KiwiScot

***Official Lappintitup Match Thread-Norwich v Blackburn***

1 minute ago, Spillay said:

Duffy getting booed everytime he touches the ball.. really tough watch this 😞

He's ex-Blackburn, so I think it's the away fans booing.

• Like 1

Just now, Danbury Yellow said:

Some are saying players are deliberately throwing the game.  I don’t believe this for one moment.  
it’s just a total lack of confidence in themselves and as a team.  It’s on the manager. 

A lot of people are saying a lot of silly stuff out of frustration. It's quite clear confidence and belief is at rock bottom and the manager has lost the plot. 

Where the hell are our full backs playing.There is no semblance of a back 4.If they have to play that far forward you might as well play with 5 at the back

If Wagner decided to go into this season without a proper defensive midfielder, he frankly deserves to pay with his job

Unfortunately he's left the next manager without one until he can do anything about it in January

2 minutes ago, unique said:

The team has no shape whatsoever….it really is U -10 stuff……

Apathetic reaction from the crowd…..perhaps they’re saving it for full time….

That's very harsh on my U10's team! 

35 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Fans in the stands complicit in the downfall.

Yep, always been our fault, blame the fans.

All the best 

2 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Does anyone remember the calls for Wagner’s head from some of us last season? Instead the board backed him and let him go again. That decision alone is worthy of a sacking- he showed himself to be out of his depth when in relegation form back then 

This highlights what I keep banging on about. The bigger problem is at the levels above the head coach. The ownership and the SD role. Between them are making a hash of almost every on field related decision and have been for some time. Until they go, it matters not one bit who replaces Wagner, just as it mattered not one bit who replaced Farke and Smith.

The stars aligned with the appointment of Farke. In hindsight I suspect that might have been more through luck than judgement.

1 minute ago, Grumpy said:

Where the hell are our full backs playing.There is no semblance of a back 4.If they have to play that far forward you might as well play with 5 at the back

Wagner likes to play with wing-backs, remember? They’re over there, on the wing. Sort of. Stacey in particular seems to have forgotten the ‘back’ part of that detail. 

Just now, S_81 said:

Can we sack Wagner at half time please 

Neil Adams where are ya. Let's be avin' you.

This is just so embarrassing, we’re a shambles as a team and a club.

History shows that when a wagner team starts a losing run he just isn’t capable of turning things around. Webber again asleep at the wheel or more importantly doesn’t care. And let’s be honest why should he, he is leaving, reputation is a mess and only our idiot owners would have allowed him to carry on when he has resigned 

Edited by rock bus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Does anyone remember the calls for Wagner’s head from some of us last season? Instead the board backed him and let him go again. That decision alone is worthy of a sacking- he showed himself to be out of his depth when in relegation form back then 

Yep. I remember it. As I was one saying get rid. With the usual clowns shouting any ‘dissenter’ down. I hope they recognise now that they backed the wrong horse as we have a donkey in charge. 

1 minute ago, NFN FC said:

Boooooooo

Oh that's such a poor Boo effort - come on  put more effort  in it- that's practice BOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOO😸

There’s a lot of players hiding out on that pitch.

Also many just going through the motions, showing just enough effort.

Wagner’s playing style has seen a disaster, but these players need a massive shake up.

The reality for me is the mentality missing is in the culture of the club not in individuals and probably never was. Bunch of comfortable losers.

1 minute ago, rock bus said:

History shows that when a wagner team starts a losing run he just isn’t capable of turning things around. Webber again asleep at the wheel or more importantly doesn’t care. And let’s be honest what should he, he is leaving, reputation is a mess and only our idiot owners would have allowed him to carry on when he has resigned 

Exactly!!

Even the crowd can't be arsed, has Carrow Rd ever been this quiet??

I'm being serious here, but it's clear they're not playing for him, I'd remove Wagner right now at HT.

Just now, rock bus said:

History shows that when a wagner team starts a losing run he just isn’t capable of turning things around. Webber again asleep at the wheel or more importantly doesn’t care. And let’s be honest what should he, he is leaving, reputation is a mess and only our idiot owners would have allowed him to carry on when he has resigned 

In debt. New owners who are not owners but might be but prehaps not. Half the team injured. Relegation form. Clueless manager. Awful coaching and non existent defending.

What else did I miss? Wait whats that about an East Anglian Derby next month?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rock bus said:

That! Which is why he should be packing his bags now and I hope the fans let him know that in the second half.

It's difficult to realistically name 3 worse teams than us in the division. Relegation beckons I'm afraid.

• Like 1

Little passion in the crowd, simply resignation. We won’t win another match with Wagner in charge. Sadly, we’ll have to wait to the December humiliation before managerial change is enacted.Thanks goodness for the likes of Wednesday - should mean we retain tier two status, just. 

Wagner aside, the squad is simply not good enough. In decline for a number of seasons now and consistently poor recruitment.

The defensive midfielder debacle is embarrassing, baffling and infuriating.

Don't envy whoever comes in after Wagner because they'll struggle to do much better with what we have currently.

• Thanks 2

Just now, OnDaBall said:

It's difficult to realistically name 3 worse teams than us in the division. Relegation beckons I'm afraid.

I would say Plymouth have not impressed too much.. Well, except we lost 6-2 to them and they have a certain player named Mumba who is doing amazing for them

29 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Any other club there would be vitriol raining down from …,

Love it, the predicability, last time I checked Hillsboro was still standing? 

2 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

There’s a lot of players hiding out on that pitch.

Also many just going through the motions, showing just enough effort.

Wagner’s playing style has seen a disaster, but these players need a massive shake up.

The reality for me is the mentality missing is in the culture of the club not in individuals and probably never was. Bunch of comfortable losers.

Wagner has made a long list of mistakes but those players right now are a shocking embarrassment. 

Only Rowe, Hwang, McLean and Nunez have any vague desire to be on the ball. And I'm being lenient 

• Like 1

Just now, OnDaBall said:

I agree. You’ll be told you’re being pessimistic, but you’re not - David Wagner will relegate us. 
it’s unforgivable he’s still in charge. I don’t know how there aren’t more empty seats. Those in them need to at least turn up the dissent in the second half and force this clown out, along with an earlier Webber departure