KiwiScot

***Official Lappintitup Match Thread-Norwich v Blackburn***

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Interesingly one of the commenters last match said the players did not look nor seem like they were playing for the manager.

Would you say they look like they do?

I think they're definitely doing this on purpose. The experienced players anyway. 

Either they're doing it on purpose or they just don't care anymore but it's definitely Sunday morning defending. 

Actually, to narrow it down a bit I'd say Duffy, McLean and Dimi are doing it on purpose 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

The best part was the minutes silence. Oh hang on! It’s been silent since!

Edited by City 2nd

This has to be up there as one of the worst performances I've ever seen, and I was there when Colchester thrashed us. 

Our football in the final third is nothing short of woeful.

We create fk all, the passing/crossing is merely ‘hopeful’!

Dire. Just dire.

Went out for 20mins then come back in we are 2-0 down-unbelievable - hope that the city would least give Blackburn a run- come on we can still turn this around- need a hairdryer from Wagner- now hear the city fans are clapping so things must be improving

3 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

"WE DON'T NEED A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER; THIS SYSTEM DOESN'T REQUIRE ONE."

CAN WE PLEASE PUT THAT BUNCH OF ABSOLUTE C*CK TO BED NOW?

image.png.2623b399728fab2882d8ac6c7abb4cec.png

OTBC

We clearly need a system that uses one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baldy09 said:

Went out for 20mins then come back in we are 2-0 down-unbelievable - hope that the city would least give Blackburn a run- come on we can still turn this around- need a hairdryer from Wagner- now hear the city fans are clapping so things must be improving

At least you didnt have to watch it

We've woken up all of a sudden. Blackburn aren't brilliant so one goal could get us back into it.

It's the hope that kills you and all that.

2 minutes ago, pete said:

Can Batth really be as bad as Duffy

Duffy must be the worst defender in the league this season so far.

Regardless of the Gibson injury Duffy should have been dropped too. It's got to be Batth and Warner from now on surely (half time even?) until Hanley is ready. 

Just now, king canary said:

We've woken up all of a sudden. Blackburn aren't brilliant so one goal could get us back into it.

It's the hope that kills you and all that.

Please stop hoping. I like you and I don't want you to die

• Haha 2

You know what's annoying about us playing well? That we know we can do that. When we play well we do play well and we CAN play well at times

Our defence and midfield on the other hand.. well

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, dylanisabaddog said:

Please stop hoping. I like you and I don't want you to die

Damn, that humour was so dark Derek Chauvin choked it.

The Wynn-Jones have to go. This club will not progress until these two are gone. They appoint the management team and leadership starts at the top.

Perhaps we’ll be treated to a half time cooking sherry fuelled rant from ‘Saint’ Delia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Norwich stop this having a tricky little spoll you are spoiling my enjoyment. 

1 minute ago, Crafty Canary said:

The Wynn-Jones have to go. This club will not progress until these two are gone. They appoint the management team and leadership starts at the top.

Perhaps we’ll be treated to a half time cooking sherry fuelled rant from ‘Saint’ Delia.

Come on!! Let’s be aving you players!! 

20 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yeah, sack him. Now. I don't care it's 15 minute in. Just get the ****ing tea lady or kit man to manage the game or something anybody can do better

Think whoever manages next will have the same problem ,squad full of **** players .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

No need for the labels, we are all fans of Norwich City, we all have an opinion, we all have the right to air that opinion, we should all have a debate WITHOUT the name calling, there really is no need for it, you can disagree with somebody politely, it is not that hard to do..................

It works both ways when people label others as Binners too

Just now, Crafty Canary said:

I dont think they are bad people at all, they just dont understand the football world and have relied on Webber and put their trust in him 100%.

Just shows that there should be someone, chairman or what wver you want to call him with the knowledge to realise people like Webber are not very good.

• Like 1

data can show fancy stats but it doesn't show mental weakness. Recruitment needs to go watch these players after they filter their spreadsheet list.

• Like 1

Just now, City 101 said:

Think whoever manages next will have the same problem ,squad full of **** players .

I cannot believe another manager wouldn't get more out of this bunch. 

Wagner is a no trick pony.

OTBC

1 minute ago, City 101 said:

They're not all **** though, they are grossly underperforming after such a bright start to the season. I'm afraid it's down to tactics, motivation and ultimately confidence as a result of the first two. Time for a change. With the right appointment this group of players will improve dramatically. 

Just read Wagner set a club record of 16 games without a win at Schalke, do you think he is trying to beat that here, if you look at his record apart from one season at Huddersfield he is a joke .

• Like 1