Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

****Official Lappinitup Match Thread - Norwich V Leeds****

I was just saying how on Earth was it only 1 nill. Started to worry. Sara somehow missing, Hernandez ruining Rowes goal getting it chalked off, Idah getting though then decideing to have the touch of a donkey to fluff his chance..

Thank you Sara

Just now, Canary Wundaboy said:

Does anyone have the recipe for humble pie? Happy to bake a whole one so we can share it around at full time, I only need a single slice. 🙄

Long way to go yet fella. And let's face it, Farke got plenty of comebacks out of us in his time in the Championship. It ain't over until the 12 minutes of stoppage time are up!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I was just saying how on Earth was it only 1 nill. Started to worry. Sara somehow missing, Hernandez ruining Rowes goal getting it chalked off, Idah getting though then decideing to have the touch of a donkey to fluff his chance..

Thank you Sara

And you didn’t start a thread about any of those things? That’s not like you 🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

This needs pace on the counter sharpish. Will be surprised if Placheta doesn't get on as a sub here.

Sky sports saying Leeds been cutting thru our midfield with ease? Oh well 2 nil. 

2 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Does anyone have the recipe for humble pie? Happy to bake a whole one so we can share it around at full time, I only need a single slice. 🙄

Yep, I'm due at least a slice or two so far.

1 minute ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

If we were bossing the game fair enough but Leeds should probably have had a couple too. Scoreline is all that matters but personally this half has been pretty anxiety inducing as usual in defence.

2 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

If we were bossing the game fair enough but Leeds should probably have had a couple too. Scoreline is all that matters but personally this half has been pretty anxiety inducing as usual in defence.

Feels like any other day we would be going in with the scoreline about 5-3

7 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

I need about 4 slices ! 

What a half. Who said Leeds were a Prem team? Sara's goal has brightened an awful day down here in Cornwall. When he gets forward he is so dangerous. Now surely we can see Sainz instead of Onel? Forshaw for Gibbs maybe. With our FBs going forward it would make sense for someone to sit a bit more.

Edited by keelansgrandad

Pleasantly surprised by the performance, even more so by the scoreline. If we’re being honest the balance of chances has probably got things pretty level at the minute, we’ve just edged out with better finishing on the day so far, but when you enter the game expecting a thumping it’s still a great place to be!

I’m sure BigFish is going to have a fun evening sifting through this thread later. What a legend.

Terrific game! Leeds are very good going forward, but we've kept them out & restricted their chances of a clean strike.

Sara won't be here much longer. If a prem team doesn't buy him in January I'll eat my hat. And that's where he should be playing.

2-0 up against one of the divisions best teams . Still doesn't stop the usual malcontents spewing out negativity in every post . First two pages of vitriol against the players and the team . Embarrassing . Suggest some folks would be better off brass rubbing . Perhaps getting stuffed 2-0 at half time would make them happier .

Makes you despair . 

Webber should get some credit for the Brazil/South America move if it yields us another Sara.

19 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Really not clear. At best, it was an incredibly soft foul.

Onel blocked the goalie.

• Thanks 1