Let me break down your post.
1. so, you posted up some ill thought out guff Your opinion, no more, which on this forum amounts to buttons.
2. you fall back on to the claimed moral high ground when it is shown to be that I have fallen back on no moral high ground
3. and yes it does matter where the tests are coming I still don't care where the tests come from.
4. you are trying to misrepresent by stating that any tests football acquires are taken from UK medical supplies Of course the tests don't come from UK medical supplies, I did not state otherwise.
5. and the question still holds - if football can so easily source these tests then why can't the UK government I still don't care where the tests come from, they would be better used testing frontline medical staff. Argue all you like against me or anyone else, you know this true.
Football = Unimportant
Doctors, Nurses and Carers = Vital
Please stop patronising me little man.