Dreading this. Leeds masterclass incoming. I fully expect us to struggle to get nil. Leeds will play round us like weā€™re randomly scattered traffic cones and will only get four or five due to profligate finishing. Wagner will say we did most things well and we were undone by individual errors, Delia to hug Farke at the final whistle and pose for smiling photos, Attanasio to announce that heā€™s immediately taking a controlling interest in Leeds (confirmed within 10 minutes) and heā€™s making a war chest of Ā£250m available to Farke for January, Tom Smith to announce a partnership with Asda SmartPrice bog roll and Ipswich to win their game 800-0 sparking supposed Norwich fans to sell their houses and move to Suffolk because giving credit to your fiercestest rivals makes you look ā€œall grown upā€ without acknowledging that this wokeness isĀ diametrically opposed to their staunch Tory voting/belief that Nigel Farage is a ā€œproper statesmanā€.Ā 
Ā 

Hope Iā€™m wrong.Ā 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Big Vince said:

Norwich City 0, Leeds United 8

Byram 4 (2 in each half)

Byram pulls 2 hamstrings in each half?Ā 

NuƱez to fly-kick the lino for daring to give him offside, followed by a couple of Stone Island clad Leeds chavs for good measure.

FarkeĀ to give the Barclay a cheeky wink.

Leeds to enjoy the freedom of the midfield and prob an easy win.Ā 

Alternatively we come out fired up due to the occasion and win by a couple.Ā 

Who can tell?!

Well anyone making a call might ponder that Leeds have the least shots against them of any team in the division- which speaks of a decent defensive performance.Ā 

meanwhile ours is the third worst.Ā 

I think we have more chance of beating Leeds than England have of beating South Africa in the rugby union world cup. Is that saying much?

Iā€™m being optimistic.Ā 
Ā 

I think the match will be called off due to adverse weather conditions.Ā 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, mrdi said:

I think the match will be called off due to adverse weather conditions.Ā 

What is the weather like in Norfolk,Ā here in Sheffield we have flooding all over?

6 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

What is the weather like in Norfolk,Ā here in Sheffield we have flooding all over?

Very wet, but surely wouldn't be called off.

Plus, I fancy our lot to stand a chance in a swimming race vs Leeds as opposed to a football match.

35 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Well my stream is like the congo and about 4 inches under breaching the banks, so getting a little worrying as its meant to be raining for the foreseeable future today. Its only gonna rise as well over the coming hours with all the land run off. Roads flooded as well.Ā 

26 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

We have a better chance as after international break Wagner has not had a chance to work with playersĀ 

...or break themĀ :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Ā 

Reading the posts on here are a mirror of the ones on the Southampton forum before they played us at home in September - all doom, gloom and full of trepidation. Saints were on a poor run, fans were calling for the managers blood and expecting to be turned over any way you could cut it. The result? A 3-1 home win. We have improved and settled as the season has progressed but the damned International Break always carries a risk of putting a spanner in the works.Ā 

Should be a good contestĀ 

Ā 

• Like 1

Think Leeds will nick it in a game that's not quite as harum-scarum as the Southampton away match, but will have end-to-end aspects of it.

Norwich 1 - 2 Leeds.

I can see a positive 3-1 win for Leeds with city offering very little. its how it seems nowadays regarding city, with Farke waving to the Leeds fans which will rub the salt in for city fans

18 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Attanasio to announce that heā€™s immediately taking a controlling interest in Leeds (confirmed within 10 minutes)

Ā 

18 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Hope Iā€™m wrong

I enjoyed all of this but the two bits I quoted were especially good.Ā 

4 hours ago, PhoenixUnited said:

Ā 

Reading the posts on here are a mirror of the ones on the Southampton forum before they played us at home in September - all doom, gloom and full of trepidation. Saints were on a poor run, fans were calling for the managers blood and expecting to be turned over any way you could cut it. The result? A 3-1 home win. We have improved and settled as the season has progressed but the damned International Break always carries a risk of putting a spanner in the works.Ā 

Should be a good contestĀ 

Ā 

To be fair, hope has been replaced with a sense of self-preservation after Rotherham, Plymouth and Swansea. What will be will be.Ā 

We go out, hell for leather and clock up 2 goals. Half time we come out with the one thought to lock up shop and consolidate - clueless, we let them in 3 times šŸ™„