Changed line up due to Wagner having the chance to work with non international players during break.

Gunn

Stacey Batth Gibson Giannoulis 

Forshaw McLean 

Fassnacht Sara Sainz

Rowe

Creative pace and goals with solid base

Obviously won't be anywhere near that and there'll be no Batth Forshaw Fassnacht or Sainz

More likely 

Gunn

Stacey Duffy Gibson Giannoulis 

Rowe McLean Sara Placheta

Hwang Idah

As much as I'd like to think we will get 3 pts I think Wagner will be too conservative and we will get done over. 

• Like 1

Interesting fixture this. and for a ton or reasons. We are inconsistent, but can rise to the occasion. Leeds trending better under the influence of Daniel Farke and all added to that long-standing history between the two clubs.

(5-0 at Villa Park for a starter... Ugh!)

In truth, if we were to get well-beaten it wouldn't quite be the straw that broke the camel's back, but would contribute to a massive loss in expectations for the season on my part.

I still actually think that we could hang on for a play-off place, but maybe I'm a slow learner in this respect.

"Fink Tank" prediction 33.33333 % for each possible result. Perhaps that's ambitious, but Sara and Rowe will always inspire hope.

With massive changes at the club in the pipeline any fan protest should we get hammered would surely be irrelevant. 

I predict Wagner will set us up not to lose both in team selection and tactics.

It won't work though, 0-2.

And Farke will pretend to forget and head for the home dugout

Edited by Capt. Pants

You can see it coming as clear as day - we get rid of him and he comes back here and shove it down our throats 

Comfortable Leeds win. Plenty of respect from Daniel for our club and beloved owners, though, so fear not. Byram acknowledges the crucial role of our state-of-the-art physio suite in his return to full fitness culminating in his goal, assist and player of match award on Saturday. Some debate as to whether Byram performs a fake limp routine in his goal celebration to wind up the snakepit. Leeds a class above and set to join Leicester and Ipswich in the you know where next year. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

And Farke will pretend to forget and head for the home dugout

Good call and a smiley wink into the nearest camera 😀

Not a conspiracy theory and nothing scientific, but a few seasons back I adopted a low stakes matchday bet strategy of coming up with a combination of results (sometimes involving ourselves, sometimes not), which would maximise and extend interest in the league table. For whatever reason, for a while it seemed to work pretty well before nosediving – but I still use it for fun from time to time and take it quite seriously nearer  the end of season when tensions rise in the Through The Looking Glass fantasy world that is the Chump. But it still seems to work occasionally at other times too, so for that reason and that reason alone I’m going 3-0 City.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Interesting fixture this. and for a ton or reasons. We are inconsistent, but can rise to the occasion. Leeds trending better under the influence of Daniel Farke and all added to that long-standing history between the two clubs.

(5-0 at Villa Park for a starter... Ugh!)

In truth, if we were to get well-beaten it wouldn't quite be the straw that broke the camel's back, but would contribute to a massive loss in expectations for the season on my part.

I still actually think that we could hang on for a play-off place, but maybe I'm a slow learner in this respect.

"Fink Tank" prediction 33.33333 % for each possible result. Perhaps that's ambitious, but Sara and Rowe will always inspire hope.

With massive changes at the club in the pipeline any fan protest should we get hammered would surely be irrelevant. 

What’s the 5.0 Villa Park connection? 

51 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

FA Cup Replay - think it was a second replay and because of that at a neutral ground. The good old days😊

Edited by Mutley

Well, Leeds have a better squad (no surprise) and in theory a better manager at this level, so you'd expect them to win. I'd give us far more of a chance with Barnes and Sarge available, but that's obviously not the case.

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

What’s the 5.0 Villa Park connection? 

Long time ago. F. A. Cup replay after two 1-1 draws. Villa Park was then used as neutral ground.

Leeds to win 3-0 

Farke to take the field to do a Pep  and talk to Rowe and Sara about joining them in the PL league next year ,

on TV interview trying not to laugh as he says i have great Respect for Webber 

5 hours ago, makham said:

Some debate as to whether Byram performs a fake limp routine in his goal celebration to wind up the snakepit.

I enjoyed this

It really depends which Leeds turns up, if Farke doesn't field the strongest available XI then there is no reason why City can't get a result as defensively Leeds are suspect. 

For all the doom and gloom we've been decent at home this season, even with the missing players. I'm going to be reasonably positive and say it'll be a thrilling 2-2 draw and honours will be shared all round.

It's good to see some still have hope for this season.  Going to rain on your parade, after the next three defeats will see it all disappear.  Was going for a 3-0 defeat 20/1 at Paddy Power can't see us bothering the scorers.  Considering a saver on 4-0 50/1 at PP.  However last time I placed such a bet as this, we lost 5-0 to Tottenham and lost out on a ton.

Sorry can't be positive about City, but they are abyssmal under Wagner with his selections and his subbing options, need another reset.

Do you think Farke will sub himself on for the last 10 mins if Leeds are winning well ? 

i can see him coming on and beating our defenders for pace 

Being the eternal optimist, I will go for 2-1 to City. 

We have been half decent at home and Idah must be due a goal! 😉

6 hours ago, DraytonBoy said:

It really depends which Leeds turns up, if Farke doesn't field the strongest available XI then there is no reason why City can't get a result as defensively Leeds are suspect. 

Leeds have 5 clean sheets in their last 7 matches.