Big Vince

Delia To Sell Rowe

5 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Remember where you first heard of it.

She should sell everyone and let the new owner see how easy it is to take over a club in crisis like she did.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Old Shuck said:

Yes, read and heard it first in Iwan's piece on the homepage here just now.

Well there you go then. Iwan knows.

19 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Well there you go then. Iwan knows.

All but the uber elite are selling clubs if the right offer is made. Tottenham didn't want to sell Kane....and, long ago, we didnt want to sell Maurice Norman, Ron Davies or Kevin Reeves. Did Delia sell them as well?

55 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Possibly up there for the worst thread of 2023

• Like 5

Moan moan whinge whinge. 

Too many people on here seem to revel in spending their life in a downward spiral of negativity. 

• Like 1

So if our current club Matriarch sells our emerging talent and with her being a cook....will he be Cod Rowe then....Cash On Delivery....

....meh....

1 hour ago, Big Vince said:

I remember where I first heard it but I don't recall being told it was Delia who had made the decision. 

He is a free agent next summer. Try engaging your brain and work out what's going to happen. 

Hey, I made a thread about the probability of us selling Rowe and Sara in January first..

You all said it was ridiculous. Well you're not laughing now are you?

... And I'm not either given I did not want it to happen and I was thinking of it being a worst case scenario🙃

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Whilst we all know we are a selling club, I think that holding onto Aaron’s and Cantwell when their stocks were high and that Webber quote about not selling our star assets for under 40m May have been a lesson learnt by the money counters. I suspect he won’t be sold in January as that will hint at giving up on this Season. Could easily see him going in the Summer to balance the books.

Will Rowe be sold? Of course he will. Let’s just hope it’s not for a while. 

Rowe or Sara only leave if a stupid offer comes in. We will have learned a lesson by keeping Aarons and Cantwell for too long - both should have been sold on much earlier. That cost us £20m or so. More likely that we move Idah on and Kamara comes back from Pompey.

Sell Him if we can make real good money , and i think he is going to do well in his career 

that would not worry me it is the replacement that worries me !

just say we sold him for 30 million if we could use that wisely that would benefit the team ,

Buy Tzolis and Rashica and there is no point  

Rowe, like Omo, has hardly hatched.

Selling him, like the sale of AO, will be premature in all ways apart from addressing the need to balance the books.

Things can only get better.

• Like 1

Rowe and Sara will move when they want a move, don't get the idea the club will have any say in the matter.  Don't be surprised if its not the Summer of 2024 if not sooner, they may just feel they could a better club.  At the moment there is not good prospects at Norwich City for excelling or progressing. 

If / when Rowe is sold it will be a success story for all parties. We developed him and he obviously played well enough to earn the move. It proves the model can work, we just need to be able to attract the better prospects, much like Brighton do and Southampton did.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, pete said:

Rowe and Sara will move when they want a move, don't get the idea the club will have any say in the matter.  Don't be surprised if its not the Summer of 2024 if not sooner, they may just feel they could a better club.  At the moment there is not good prospects at Norwich City for excelling or progressing. 

And that is precisely because they keep selling on an industrial scale. Way in excess of anything Chase attempted.

i would want a lot of money for Rowe ,

his goal scoring is what will put his price up ,

carry on like this and might get 15 /20 this season ? 

how much would any of the england under 21's cost from other clubs ?

got to be north of 30 million english and potential is massive 

Rowe's contract expires June 2025 which probably means we need to sell in June 2024?

He has bags of potential but I can't see us getting top price unless he signs a new contract.

He's probably having his head turned right now by the England lads as well.

Par for the course being a Norwich fan, just like it is for most clubs.