KiwiScot

**Official Lappinitup Match Thread - Coventry v Norwich**

Pathetic end to the game, just trying to sit back for the last 20 minutes. Actually embarrassed by that as we just gave them the confidence to keep pushing at us.  

Yeah, I'd definitely be thinking Baath and Warner should be knocking on Wagner's door here.

We're playing bang average teams, and our "experienced defenders" can't keep a clean sheet or see a game out to save their lives.

Yet Wagners tinkers with every other position, yet won't drop Gibson!!

• Like 2

Let's be honest it would have been a travesty had Coventry not got something from that, we were utterly appalling again.

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Wagner hasn't a clue. The football today was chronic. Slow build up. Little going into their box. I have now watched us play rubbish against 4 poor sides and we have won one.

Why did Sara go back in a DM role? Further up he scored two in two. I don't get it. And if you want to say its because I'm thick then so be it. I will leave it to the clever boys to tell me why we have gone backwards as a team at a rat eof knots.

This sums up Wagners long term track record as a manager = inconsistency 

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Yeah, I'd definitely be thinking Baath and Warner should be knocking on Wagner's door here.

Good thing we have an international break to stew on it then.

Nevermind we all know it will be an unchanged 11 in our next match

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

We invited so much pressure second half, but Gibson and Duffy were actually very good. Own goal aside, of course.

I dont think CBs were our problem today, despite the own goal.

• Like 1

Times up for Wagner. Playing style of football that requires two ball playing centrebacks. Both currently poor defensively and passing wise. Plays our best player deep lying. Don't like seeing managers getting sacked but Wagner needs to go. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

Well I know we we are now  -A BELOW MID TABLE CHAMP SIDE -appalling 

??? We are 7th.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

T think I should knock on his door too - and let him know how poor city are

Just now, Unthink road said:

Times up for Wagner. Playing style of football that requires two ball playing centrebacks. Both currently poor defensively and passing wise. Plays our best player deep lying. Don't like seeing managers getting sacked but Wagner needs to go. 

Webbers best mate. Not going anywhere. Already been said by those behind the scenes hes here all season regardless.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

We invited so much pressure second half, but Gibson and Duffy were actually very good. Own goal aside, of course.

I dont think CBs were our problem today, despite the own goal.

Aye, but with an international break on, you'd think those who are on the outside looking in should really be looking to make a point to force their way in.

Wagner should have gone after last season and again when we shipped 6 at Plymouth. Wasn't the right man in the first place.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Good thing we have an international break to stew on it then.

Nevermind we all know it will be an unchanged 11 in our next match

Tbf after the international break is a much more sensible time to make such a change than between a midweek and Saturday game