KiwiScot

**Official Lappinitup Match Thread - Coventry v Norwich**

Just now, Mr Angry said:

He doesn't seem to anticipate situations or take a gamble.

Yep, it's his anticipation. 

Not really an enigma. He’s just not very good. Vaguely decent striker up there and we score that chance and win at Swansea and we’d be two nil up here today. Webber has really, really screwed us up with not getting adequate cover for Sargent. 

I really do believe that if we had the personnel IDAH should go on  loan to a lower league team- to help with his focus

Gibbs in this forward role just doesn't suit his strengths at all. I'd like to see him and Sara swap but I doubt Wagner would do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I suspect a lack of confidence. 

That and doesnt have a football brain. Just not up to it sadly but he's not the only one.

Idah shouldn't be anywhere near this team. The midfield bailing us out again. Hopefully Barnes is back asap

Idah’s long contract must be one of the most bizarre and indefensible decisions in Norwich history. He looks so out of his depth at championship level- has so many chances but never looks like taking them. Yet, to be fair, has scored a few- strange player. But I’m totally unconvinced 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pyro Pete said:

Coventry fans sound a bit rowdy.

Pity the city players weren't a bit more rowdy to- not having their  best game  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pete said:

70 mins gone  Rowe should be off

He is. Fassnacht just replaced him.

What a disgraceful second half performance from Norwich. Time-wasting and ****housery from the 46th minute.

If this is the way they need to play to hang on to three points , then I hope they bloody lose.

Barely offered anything first-half….offered even less second-half.

F’king appalling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I see Ipswich are winning big - looks like they promotion contenders - cant wait until we play them - just to confirm were we are

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, unique said:

What a disgraceful second half performance from Norwich. Time-wasting and ****housery from the 46th minute.

If this is the way they need to play to hang on to three points , then I hope they bloody lose.

Barely offered anything first-half….offered even less second-half.

F’king appalling.

Reminiscent of the early games last season under Smith when we were winning but playing poorly. But if we can stay in the top 6 until Barnes and Sargent return, that's a great outcome.

Meanwhile Hugillinho has scored for Rotherham. Can you imagine how much fun he'd have with wingers firing balls in?