Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 17 Week 10

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare

We have @lincsy88 picking the final six results this weekend. It’s great to have Lincsy back with us this season and he’s made a profitable start with 3/5 60% winning picks +.72 profit. I know he’d love to get a winning six after being so close previously so let’s find him our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We have @Kathy making the selections for our game at Coventry on Saturday. Kathy has a brilliant PUPs cv having won the PUPs league, the profitability league and even the pools league from when we found a way to beat the pandemic lockdown. I’m grateful to her for doing this at short notice. Let’s help her add to our pot with some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

October’s PUP of the month competition starts today. Good luck all, I hope I get past week one this month…

Good luck all you PUPs We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Take it away Sam and Kathy, the thread is yours... :classic_smile:...

On behalf of us all a massive thank-you to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare also our benefactor PUPanon2. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Edited by nutty nigel

Busan v Cheonan - K-League 2 - Home Win
    Rowe to Score

Edited by KiwiScot

Looking for a bit of value this week. Cheltenham v Derby away win.

I'll be back Friday pm with the City picks Nutty.

• Thanks 1

A little time before heading out, good luck PUPS.

I’m going for Oxford v Bristol Rovers - Home win.

For Norwich without changes difficult but I’m going for McLean to score.

OTBC.

Morning Everyone, 

Hope we are not all too disheartened by last nights questionable performance! 

Keep the picks coming, I will aim to come on here around about 9pm Friday evening to get my selections in. 

For the Norwich game Saturday I fancy a bit of BTTS Yes 

• Thanks 1

An offering from Denmark this week

FC Nordsjaelland (5-4-1 21-8) v Odense BK (2-2-6 15-18) - Home Win 

For the match bet, City to win & Idah to score

Best of luck Lincsy, Kathy, and all you PUPs 

Tottenham away win at Luton for me please-  good luck Sam

For ncfc- who knows? Btts with Rowe to score anytime - good luck Kathy

Good luck to Sam and Kathy this week!

Penybont v THE NEW SAINTS - AWAY WIN in the Welsh Premier League

For our game, goodness knows what to predict with our form so far.

Sara seems to be our best attacking option so I'll go back to - SARA to score 2 or more goals.

Good luck to the rest of the Pups,

Leedscanary

Championship fir me this week, Ipswich Town v Preston North End, home win

For the NCFC bet, I can’t find any odds for Idah to miss a sitter, again, so I’ll go with over 2.5 goals.

Best of luck @lincsy88 and @Kathy , plus all other PUP’s.

For the Final Six, a Home Win for Yokohama F-Marinos against Consadole Sapporo in the J1 League.

For the Norwich match, Coventry have drawn three at home this season and we have scored in every away match this season so how about a Score Draw at 3/1 (BTTS Yes and Result Draw).

Good luck to @lincsy88, @Kathy  and every PUP wherever you are.

A part of me feels like I should go with lower odds but I can't turn down Liverpool to win away at Brighton at 6/5. Brighton have been spanked a few times this season and Liverpool seem to be somewhere back to their best, despite the robbery last weekend.

And as we can't seem to act like professional footballers away from home, Coventry 3-1 is 20/1

For @lincsy88 Sunday in Norway Div 2 Group 1...

Egersunds          v          Notodden          Home Win

For @Kathy  Haven't got a clue what to expect or what team will turn out so this bet builder only relies on Sara to have one shot on target...

2098644149_Screenshot(151).png.ba539c3b038c949d4a337c24e3f31083.png

Hi PUPs, still touring North America so I'll stay in the USA, USA, USA with REAL SALT LAKE VS. SPORTING KC (home win).

For the City game, how's about Cov HT/City FT with Springy to score anytime.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Morning all and good luck Sam and Kathy.

MMMK - OXFORD UTD -v- Bristol Rovers HOME WIN

MM - BAYER LEVERKUSEN -v- Köln HOME WIN

For the match bet, Rowe anytime 🛶 

The Norwegian Toppserien.

Rosenborg to win at home against Asane. Rosenborg, top, have an 8-1-1 home record and have won their last six in the league, with a 19/1 goal difference. Asane have a respectable 3-2-5 away record, but recently lost 5-1 to the team in second. The odds are 1/9.

-

For the match bet, on the asumption Rowe will pass this time, I suggest Hwang as an anytime goalscorer.

Good luck to all!

Hi pups

SOUTHAMPTON v Rotherham HOME WIN for me please

For the NCFC bet Duffy to score anytime

Good luck pups

Evening PUPs.

Thanks Nutty for allowing me to have a go at this. It's tricky to know what to do with City's present form, so I'm going to split the tenner into five goal scorers, and in an effort to get us some decent cash, send Nutty another tenner for five betbuilders including his suggestion.

So:

To score at any time

£2 Sara

£2 Godden

£2 Lowe

£2 Placheta

£2 Duffy

Betbuilders:

£2 Over 2 goals/over 6 corners/BTTS second half - yes/over 4 cards/Sara over 0.5 shots on target.

£2 Red card shown/Result draw/over 6 corners/Coventry shots on target 0ver4.5/BTTS no.

£2 Penalty yes/BTTS yes/Norwich over 3 corners/ Duffy over 5.5 fouls/over 3.5 goals yes.

£2 BTTS yes/Norwich to win/Coventry over 6 corners/shots on target Coventry over 6.5.

£2 Correct score 1-1/scorer McLean/Coventry miss penalty/ over 4 yellows/Norwich under 2.5 shots on target.

Sorry Nutty. Hope this doesn't bring on 'one of your heads'! If you cant find anything, change it to what you like.

I'm going for a lie down....

Edited by Kathy
  • Thanks 1

Tempted by a couple of aways in the Prem but I’m going to have to do it, apologies to everyone in advance…

Coventry v NORWICH - away win. 

33 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Evening PUPs.

Thanks Nutty for allowing me to have a go at this. It's tricky to know what to do with City's present form, so I'm going to split the tenner into five goal scorers, and in an effort to get us some decent cash, send Nutty another tenner for five betbuilders including his suggestion.

So:

To score at any time

£2 Sara

£2 Godden

£2 Lowe

£2 Placheta

£2 Duffy

Betbuilders:

£2 Over 2 goals/over 6 corners/BTTS second half - yes/over 4 cards/Sara over 0.5 shots on target.

£2 Red card shown/Result draw/over 6 corners/Coventry shots on target 0ver4.5/BTTS no.

£2 Penalty yes/BTTS yes/Norwich over 3 corners/ Duffy over 5.5 fouls/over 3.5 goals yes.

£2 BTTS yes/Norwich to win/Coventry over 6 corners/shots on target Coventry over 6.5.

£2 Under 3 yellows/red card second half/ Rowe over 2.5 shots on target/ goal scorer anytime Forshaw/HT-FT draw draw,

£2 Correct score 1-1/scorer McLean/Coventry miss penalty/ over 4 yellows/Norwich under 2.5 shots on target.

Sorry Nutty. Hope this doesn't bring on 'one of your heads'! If you cant find anything, change it to what you like.

I'm going for a lie down....

6 bet builders…

I’ll cover the extra one. 

Edited by Duncan Edwards
😂😉

43 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

6 bet builders…

I’ll cover the extra one. 

Oh I’ve edited it. You can see it in your quote though. Up to you. Thanks if you do.

Godd job YKW is on holiday.

Edited by Kathy
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Oh I’ve edited it. You can see it in your quite though. Up to you. Thanks if you do.

Godd job YKW is on holiday.

Yeah, I think we’ve got to, Kathy. Would be so “Norwich” for the one left out to come in!! I’ve told Nutty!! 

In bocca al lupo 🦮 ai tutti i voi belli PUPetti 🦮…go for it @lincsy88!!…🙏🏽👍

I love Portugal, reminds me of Italy 🇮🇹🥰

Ouriense vs Benfica W - Away win 🏆 

As for the superb @Kathy ’s Norwich flyer, how about:

BTTS, Idah to score, more than 2.5 goals, less then 4 yellow cards…🤩🙏🏽

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
🦮🥰🙏🏽🏆🇮🇹👍🦮

I’m going for a home win for Avia Swidnik v. Karpaty Krosno in Poland 3 Liga Group 4. 
Avia Swidnik are W4 D0 L1 F15 A6 at home and Karpaty Krosno are W0 D1 L3 F2 A13 away. 
Good Luck, lincsy88! 

Good Luck with the match bet, Kathy!

Sweden for me and Vaesteraas SK to beat Joenkoepings Soedra. 

Bit late for the Norwich game, but BTTS. 

Very best of luck.