3 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

It's September? 

Yes! well done, but what comes after? This is a tricky one I know. 

Oh and have you finished your shapes homework yet? 

Seems a little harsh tbh. I always thought you were an alright poster 💁

My point was we don't play them for almost 3 months yet and we clearly have enough problems to sort about in our own house. Why catastrophise about them now?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

It's September? 

Nah seasons over. Ipswich said so, and because we've lost half our fans will go with it 😅

• Haha 1

In fairness they look a well coached, young, talented and hungry team with momentum. We have ridden that curve before and it can take you a long way.

We looked like a team still on the curve of figuring out exactly what we are and have lost two very influential players. Always optimistic but we do look like a top 10 side at best. 

Objectively it’d be a terrible time to play them of course. I do get irritated by anyone stating that fact being called a binner, but a momentum shift for us needs to happen as today has potential to put us into Dean smith-esque Malaise. Gibson in particular needs to be put on the bench imo. Billed as a ball playing centre back by who? He is poor and although I’ve not seen Barthh play he can’t be much worse. He is a dressing room destabiliser too I hear on very good authority. Drop the garbage. We still have good characters in the group despite injury so let’s hope Wagner can motivate us to a performance. Idah scoring is a plus, I still think he is a total donkey but he is the only option we have, at least those that wanted him to have a good run of games to prove himself will get their wish. 

Tricky times ahead but I’ve seen worse. OTBC

Congratulations to Ipswich , they had a lot of momentum after finishing last season so strongly and I'm not surprised they've carried on. Things go in cycles and they're on the up.........I'm off to take some tablets and lay down in a darkened room.

5 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

Seems a little harsh tbh. I always thought you were an alright poster 💁

My point was we don't play them for almost 3 months yet and we clearly have enough problems to sort about in our own house. Why catastrophise about them now?

I knew your point, I was merely jesting, as I was at the top of the thread about Madrid wanting to play them... all in good fun 😉

I actually still think we'll get a result against them.. the fixture will get to them. 

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I knew your point, I was merely jesting, as I was at the top of the thread about Madrid wanting to play them... all in good fun 😉

I actually still think we'll get a result against them.. the fixture will get to them. 

I don't share your optimism. 

I hope Wagner is sacked before we face them. Otherwise they might be claiming his scalp 

• Like 1

I wouldn't have changed places with them over the last few years but it's extremely frustrating we haven't pushed on further.

What goes around comes around and this is now their time. 

It's a bit galling to see them playing good football with a progressive and largely young team.

We need to get our own house in order and we seem to be making a right mess of that at the moment on and off the pitch.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Prat.

Don't be so hard on yourself and try again 

35 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yet another secret binner outing themselves. They're coming out the walls at this rate!

You’re obsessed - all us Ip****e 5th Columnists.

My mother in law sees fluorescent orange spiders at night….

Seriously - get help!

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yet another secret binner outing themselves. They're coming out the walls at this rate!

Good old Quasimodo from the Fens again!!

This is a good thing. They’ll be huge favourites to beat us so the pressure will be off. Lose 12-0 and it was expected; win and it will be like Bayern Munich all over again.

Get a grip ffs. We’re all disappointed but Jesus… 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Regardless of Ipswich's position/situation, Norwich have had plenty of good opportunities in the last 5 years or so to build on their success and be more competitive that they are but then so have the likes of Watford and West Brom.

I wouldn't mind playing them tomorrow to be fair. It is winding me up being below them, especially since I work with a couple of binners. Feels like the only way to pull back the deficit would be to do it ourselves

Let’s be honest it was only a matter of time before they redressed the balance, as an old timer my main memories of Gyppeswick is being drubbed by them regularly, these last years have been a nice change but by no means defining. I think this season will be a rare year where we both go head to head relatively equally. 
Klose saved us, my smirk post match said it all, I remember an Ipswich fan after, no colours, our eyes met, and he really wanted to …. 

I just couldn't bring myself to watch the second half against Plymouth yesterday, so switched to the 1p5wich game for their second half desperately hoping to witness them drop points, if nothing else. 

They impressed me I am very concerned to say, but Blackburn did too. Most of all was the speed and accuracy of attack by both sides whilst the defences seemed vulnerable to this.

Perhaps Norwich City with their often slow lumbering and predictable method of attack, lack of genuine metal in midfield, with Sara our best player somewhat misused and hopeless lack of depth up front are more off the pace in this league than we think.   

From what I saw yesterday it is not just the Binners who will finish above us this season but also Blackburn and a collection of other teams.

The Rotherham performance has perhaps become the most indicative of exactly where we are now. I like David Wagner and feel that he deserves time, if not the whole forty-six games if we now repeat the end of last season's run, but I fear he might be a bit of a dinosaur in managerial terms and more Dean Smith than Kieran McKenna.

Edited by BroadstairsR

2 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

I just couldn't bring myself to watch the second half yesterday, so switched to the 1p5wich game for the second half desperately hoping to witness them drop points, if nothing else. 

They impressed me I am very concerned to say, but Blackburn did too. Most of all was the speed and accuracy of attack by both sides whilst the defences seemed vulnerable to this.

Perhaps Norwich City with their often slow lumbering and predictable method of attack, lack of genuine metal in midfield, with Sara our best player somewhat misused and hopeless lack of depth up front are more off the pace in this league than we think.   

From what I saw yesterday it is not just the Binners who will finish above us this season but also Blackburn and a collection of other teams.

The Rotherham performance has perhaps become the most indicative of exactly where we are now. I like David Wagner and feel that he deserves time, if not the whole forty-six games if we now repeat the end of last season's run, but I fear he might be a bit of a dinosaur in managerial terms and more Dean Smith than Kieran McKenna.

The only good thing about Ipswich is they are still yet to beat any teams that should be in the top three and despite winning still look like letting in lots of goals at the back