11 minutes ago, chrismakin said:

Hahahaha.  The owners have just spent multi millions on the pitch.  Purchased land behind the ground. Purchasing additional land at training Ground. Building a multi million training complex. Recruited heavily of staff from u8s all the way upto first team management

They're not going anywhere anytime soon.

You've had your fun without actually achieving anything.  Now it's time for town to rightfully take back East Anglia and show you what a successful football club looks like.  

Who exactly are the owners? The three whotsits or Arizona Firemen's Pension Fund? Then there's Ashton and O' Leary running the show at enormous expense.

So many fingers in that pie it seems. A return on investment will need to be shown sooner rather than later. 

All this money being ploughed in to ITFC and  Ipswich? Did they get their map bearings wrong or are they just gullible? Ipswich, I ask you?

17 minutes ago, chrismakin said:

Hahahaha.  The owners have just spent multi millions on the pitch.  

Multi millions on a pitch? The highest quality desso pitch might be a million at a push. Unless you have woven gold thread into the grass. 
If you can’t get your facts right binboy fück off back to wherever you’ve been the last 15 years. 

2 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Multi millions on a pitch? The highest quality desso pitch might be a million at a push. Unless you have woven gold thread into the grass. 
If you can’t get your facts right binboy fück off back to wherever you’ve been the last 15 years. 

Surprisingly it wasn't just a bit of plastic grass put down.  Get ya facts right ya self.      

4 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Who exactly are the owners? The three whotsits or Arizona Firemen's Pension Fund? Then there's Ashton and O' Leary running the show at enormous expense.

So many fingers in that pie it seems. A return on investment will need to be shown sooner rather than later. 

All this money being ploughed in to ITFC and  Ipswich? Did they get their map bearings wrong or are they just gullible? Ipswich, I ask you?

Investors. Something nodge fans have been craving no? 

They'll be a return in the investments. It's not just the football.  Lots going on with the town council. New building projects happening all over the county. 

At first I wasn't to sure about finances coming from a pension pot.  But with it not just being about football it's actually been a nice takeover. 

Just now, Graham Paddons Beard said:

It will be a desso pitch. Look it up you dozy cünt . 

Bless you.   You must think you don't have to do anything other than wack some plastic grass down. 

Just now, chrismakin said:

Bless you.   You must think you don't have to do anything other than wack some plastic grass down. 

King Keano?

5 minutes ago, chrismakin said:

Investors. Something nodge fans have been craving no? 

They'll be a return in the investments. It's not just the football.  Lots going on with the town council. New building projects happening all over the county. 

At first I wasn't to sure about finances coming from a pension pot.  But with it not just being about football it's actually been a nice takeover. 

Lets be fair here. If someone spilt a tin of emulsion in that grotty town centre, it could be classed as a 'new project.'

And would certainly be seen as an immediate improvement.

3 minutes ago, East Rider said:

Lets be fair here. If someone spilt a tin of emulsion in that grotty town centre, it could be classed as a 'new project.'

Nah. Town centre won't ever improve.  Will end up like most and become housing estates in 10  20 years.

But nice projects in other areas which is nice for the locals. 

2 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I may have missed this, but have they bought their stadium back yet?

What's the nodge obsession with the stadium? 

We own the stands. Council own the land meaning it can't ever be sold or used other than for its current purpose.  This route is very much preferred by all town fans when you see some other clubs owners using grounds as security on loans etc. 

4 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Pretty sure they've still got a tree growing out of it so I think you already know the answer to that

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

4 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Well according to the newly arrived BinBoy the Pension fund has purchased land behind the ground (that the club don’t own) . And lots of “new building projects all over the county “ . 

Methinks we have a right royal twàt on our hands.  

3 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Well according to the newly arrived BinBoy the Pension fund has purchased land behind the ground (that the club don’t own) . And lots of “new building projects all over the county “ . 

Well isn't that just wonderful Beardo. 

Does his majesty know if the pension fund paid their previous debts?

Perhaps they'll settle King Keanos...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Yes correct.  They purchased the land behind the ground which was an old staples building etc.  

Not sure what it'll be as yet. Possibly a new home away sports bar as we may be moving away fans to the sir alf stand and it's more direct to the station. 

8 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Well isn't that just wonderful Beardo. 

Does his majesty know if the pension fund paid their previous debts?

Perhaps they'll settle King Keanos...

Apparently they own the stands . Well , they may do now , but I suspect St John’s Ambulance and a few other local traders may have a legitimate claim on some seats. 

You get a star on your shirts if you rip off local businesses apparently.  

And dear old Sheepy got a CBE for overspending St George’s Park by millions after taking the Binners into administration . 

Now that’s a history to be proud of. 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Apparently they own the stands . Well , they may do now , but I suspect St John’s Ambulance and a few other local traders may have a legitimate claim on some seats. 

You get a star on your shirts if you rip off local businesses apparently.  

And dear old Sheepy got a CBE for overspending St George’s Park by millions after taking the Binners into administration . 

Now that’s a history to be proud of. 

Sht happens. 

On 27/09/2023 at 20:42, East Rider said:

Was in binnersville this morning, what ever investment is going on in Suffolk, there doesn't appear to be much of it being spent in bin central, more and more like a slum town with each visit I make. The town centre makes Luton look vibrant

On 27/09/2023 at 20:07, chrismakin said:

They're not going anywhere anytime soon

Said it yourself. Going nowhere. A few wins is all you have after decades of nothingness. You're still banging about people who were at the club before my parents met.  Crawl back in your hole.

• Like 1