KiwiScot

****Official Lappinitup Match Thread Plymouth v Norwich****

3 minutes ago, Spillay said:

I think you answered your own question there..

At  4 0 methinks you are right! Webber needs to be gone, and take the idiot Wagner with him. When Annatasio becomes majority share holder it’s likely to happen. Dead meat, both of them after today. They have been found out and definitely won’t get promoted this season. It will finish at 6 or 7 today.

Just now, chicken said:

By your logic we have tons of premier league experience so should be smashing everyone off the park in this league...

You were the one arguing Leicester weren't better than us. 

Where did I say they weren’t better than us, show me! I didn’t say that at all.

Why are we so poor against little old Plymouth then? Or for once your green and yellow glasses are cloudy lol

3 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Don’t think Stacey and Duffy are the problem it’s more the other two that worry the heck out of me

Duffy has been awful today!

Edited by Indy

Don't know where to start when this performance, we're offering nothing across the whole pitch. Not holding it up up front, no midfield and abject defending. 

Lethargic and disinterested, a genuine horror show. Early season hope evaporating. 

The ‘real ‘ Norwich is finally revealing itself. What a shower of sh*te we have assembled.

• Like 1

No pace, urgency, desire, nada, nothing. Rien. Zilch.

It's the old story of thinking we're better than we are. If you don't fight, don't put the effort in, you're toast.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

What did Wager say again? "I'm happy with what we have.."?

He’s hardly gonna say “I’m sick of never having any money to spend after all the sales” is he? 

City fans ripping into the players according to Goreham and rightly so.

I mean we have striking problems but that pales into insignificance when you look at our defence. Gibbo and Duffy are like a couple of carthorses. 

People saying Russell Martin was on the brink, surely Wagner can't be that far behind. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, raunds canary said:

Damage limitation or go all out in the second half. I'd probably take a point at this stage ...

Probably? lol

1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

He’s hardly gonna say “I’m sick of never having any money to spend after all the sales” is he? 

Quite. Some people are utterly incapable of reading between the lines/not realising that comments aren’t 100% truthful.

• Like 2

If Duffy doesn't get pulled at half time this could be 8-0 come the end of the 90!

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Quite. Some people are utterly incapable of reading between the lines/not realising that comments aren’t 100% truthful.

Given his recent record, he’s probably just glad he’s getting paid a wage again 

3 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Can't afford him unfortunately. Would be fantastic though 

We must have plenty of money in the bank after the sales of max and big Andy? I bet a couple mill a year would get him. 

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

It works both ways, some people claim the clubs word is gospel on other subjects and not spun at all.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He'll probably make another IN YOUR FACE IDAH HATERS!! when he scores another goal in a year or twos time

I’m sorry but Idah has had nothing to work with, Whang is atrocious, there’s a reason he’s never played for Forest and it shows!

the usual Webber and Wagner defenders/apologists are very quiet this afternoon. 

2 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Where did I say they weren’t better than us, show me! I didn’t say that at all.

Why are we so poor against little old Plymouth then? Or for once your green and yellow glasses are cloudy lol

You were arguing we had premier league experience when was pointing out they were the strongest team in our league and relatively speaking we'd done well against them considering their quality.

You responded with "we have premier league experience too" which wasn't agreeing with me but arguing it.

Like I said at the time, you weren't paying attention.

Not that it's relevant to this game. Happy trolling though.