Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 17 Week 6

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare

It’s the first international weekend of the season and we have @Duncan Edwards in the final six hot seat. Duncan has made a great start to the season with 4/5 winning picks at a profitability of £5.12. He won the profitability league two seasons ago and sits second in that table this season. Duncan’s also has a previous win on Arrdee’s honours board so let’s do our best to help him to another win our best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

Good luck all you PUPs We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Take it away Duncan, the thread is yours... :classic_smile:...

Edited by nutty nigel
can't post images without deleting first

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Dunc and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for BRASIL v Bolivia.

Jamaica v Honduras home win

Good luck everyone

OTBC (well, at least come back injury free from your internationals)

💛💚💛💚

Alrighty then. Found quite a few rough gems in the lower english leagues

The Southern South  -  Gosport v Hungerford - Home Win

Edited by KiwiScot

Despite 'must do better' after last season's poor showing I am already off the league table this time. My probably best ignored attempt to claw back on this weekend is on Saturday in Finland Kakkonen Group A...

Jippo          v          Kiffen          Home win

Back after my jollies - many thanks to @nutty nigel for curating my picks while I was away!

For my mate Duncan this week - always hard in International week with short odds but any return is welcome.

Newry v GLENTORAN - AWAY WIN in Northern Ireland Premiership on Saturday early evening.

Good Luck all, especially @Duncan Edwards

Leedscanary

Good luck Duncan and PUPS alike.

North Macedonia 🇲🇰 v Italy 🇮🇹- Away win!

OTBC.

Always tough on international weekend, but I think Netherlands look good value at 4/6 to win away to ROI on Sunday. Good luck everyone!

The Spanish Primera Women’s League for me, Real Madrid Women, Home Win against Real Betis Women.

Good luck @Duncan Edwards and all PUPs wherever you are.

Edited by Mr Angry

Hi PUPs, I'm having an appalling season so far picking so called bankers, so to try and change my luck I'm going for Kazakhstan vs. Northern Ireland (home win).

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Hi - Please put me down for Caernarfon winning away at Aber pls.

Aberystwyth vs Caernarfon - AWAY win. Should get a good price on that. 

Good luck all. 

The Etela B section of the Finnish Kolmonen Division.

HPS to win away at ToTe II. The latter are bottom and have a 0-1-7 home record. The former have a 6-1-1 away record, and need not to slip up to keep the top place. The odds are 1/50.

Good luck to all!

Good Evening Nutty and all you PUPs.

It, as always, is an honour to have a crack at this and I have been taken aback by the vast array of choices that you guys have provided for me! It has been quite an education and I’ve learnt some new team names!

Anyway; after much deliberation these are the 6 I’ve settled on. Not the safest as there are 5 aways but if it does come through then hopefully it will be rewarding.

SWEDEN

JIPPO

ITALY

NETHERLANDS

GLENTORAN

ENGLAND (my pick)

Thanks again for all your picks, good luck to one and all. Especially me haha. 

1 hour ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Good Evening Nutty and all you PUPs.

It, as always, is an honour to have a crack at this and I have been taken aback by the vast array of choices that you guys have provided for me! It has been quite an education and I’ve learnt some new team names!

Anyway; after much deliberation these are the 6 I’ve settled on. Not the safest as there are 5 aways but if it does come through then hopefully it will be rewarding.

SWEDEN

JIPPO

ITALY

NETHERLANDS

GLENTORAN

ENGLAND (my pick)

Thanks again for all your picks, good luck to one and all. Especially me haha. 

Thanks for these Duncan, I love them. Great strategy that mirrors your own strategy as one of our value hunters. I've placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is £76.58. Here are the details...

Jippo

1/2

14:00 Sat

Sweden **EP**

4/11

17:00 Sat

England**EP**

2/5

17:00 Sat

Glentoran

2/7

17:30 Sat

Italy **EP**

3/10

19:45 Sat

Netherlands **EP**

3/5

19:45 Sun

All the games are tomorrow starting in Finland at 2pm when I will be stressed out in a darkened room and ending with the two Euro games at 7:45. Good luck Duncan and all you PUPs :classic_smile:

Edited by nutty nigel
🤞🍀💪💪🏿
  • Like 1