Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Delia and MWJ Out!

US Tycoon who doesn't live here or understands football, in? 

Give me Delia and MWJ any day of the week personally, love this club and how we're ran - it's the rest that are ****ed.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Like 13

1 minute ago, Google Bot said:

US Tycoon who doesn't live here or understands football, in? 

Yes in 3 years time, which I think the OP is eluding to.

As usual, Keith, you don't outline the process you'd favour in order to oust them, they're not employees, remember! 😁

There is no strategic reason for them staying on other than to be bloody minded

4 minutes ago, Old Shuck said:

As usual, Keith, you don't outline the process you'd favour in order to oust them

Perhaps he'd use the family Cillit bang method?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Only 3 and bit years to go.

It’s actually 2 years and 3 months as the agreement to vote the same was as Delia and Michael started in January when the shares were issued.

for clarification, it’s only on shareholder voting that Norfolk Holdings have agreed to vote that way. As directors they can vote on issues on boardroom level how they feel with no agreement in place

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr_Biff1961 said:

It’s actually 2 years and 3 months as the agreement to vote the same was as Delia and Michael started in January when the shares were issued.

for clarification, it’s only on shareholder voting that Norfolk Holdings have agreed to vote that way. As directors they can vote on issues on boardroom level how they feel with no agreement in place

It's 40/40/20 ownership with MA agreeing to follow S&J in voting.

However I understand MA gets an additional seat on the BOD. It will be interesting to see who that will be.

5 hours ago, Keith Scott said:

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

The return of ‘Big’ Keith Scott only a day after the reappearance of ‘Big’ Vince. Why not have a competition to see who is biggest?

8 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

It's 40/40/20 ownership with MA agreeing to follow S&J in voting.

However I understand MA gets an additional seat on the BOD. It will be interesting to see who that will be.

on shareholder issues only. Yes you are correct, he will appoint a further Board member, I’m hoping for a call but am ready to be disappointed 

How times change since that announcement that Neppers Tom was going to eventually succeed his Auntie at the helm of the club eh....?

And that we were to like it or lump it....

2 hours ago, Commonsense said:

The return of ‘Big’ Keith Scott only a day after the reappearance of ‘Big’ Vince. Why not have a competition to see who is biggest?

Is there a microscope powerful enough?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

How times change since that announcement that Neppers Tom was going to eventually succeed his Auntie at the helm of the club eh....?

And that we were to like it or lump it....

And instead Delia and Michael look to be passing the club on to no financial gain of their own, which would they would be more than fairly owed - but apparently they care about the club more than at least £40 million.

Wonder if all the moany-moany fans on here would do the same? 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, hogesar said:

And instead Delia and Michael look to be passing the club on to no financial gain of their own, which would they would be more than fairly owed - but apparently they care about the club more than at least £40 million.

They have not sold their shares yet and there appears to be nothing in this recent announcement tying them into any particular selling price. That said, I do agree with the gist of your sentiment but if that happens (i.e. they walk away with zero profit) then that is only what they (or at least D Smith as the partner very rarely opens his mouth) have said all the way along. Quite why they should be openly fawned over for merely doing (or 'might' do) what they said is beyond me. Yes, it's generous, we all accept that but this was their stance years ago. Fair play to them.    

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Are you going to cry?.....

21 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

They have not sold their shares yet and there appears to be nothing in this recent announcement tying them into any particular selling price. That said, I do agree with the gist of your sentiment but if that happens (i.e. they walk away with zero profit) then that is only what they (or at least D Smith as the partner very rarely opens his mouth) have said all the way along. Quite why they should be openly fawned over for merely doing (or 'might' do) what they said is beyond me. Yes, it's generous, we all accept that but this was their stance years ago. Fair play to them.    

They are stupid. Chase would never have stepped aside for nothing, just as Sutton would never have been sold for anything less than a British record fee at the time.

22 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

Is it even generous, some might argue that they should have raised more from the dilution of equity that all shareholders have suffered? 

On 04/09/2023 at 15:33, Bert said:

There is no strategic reason for them staying on other than to be bloody minded

The 3 years is because Norfolk Holdings had no plans on taking over and only being a minority (however large) shareholder for at least three years. The approach was made by the club for additional finance to cover forward loans made on future parachute payments and player sales. This has been driven by the club with D&M fully involved.

the reason of staying on is so that the club continues to be run on the same way it has been for the last few years.

On 05/09/2023 at 15:52, yellowrider120 said:

but if that happens (i.e. they walk away with zero profit) then that is only what they (or at least D Smith as the partner very rarely opens his mouth) have said all the way along. Quite why they should be openly fawned over for merely doing (or 'might' do) what they said is beyond me.

So doing something very generous ceases to be commendable if you've said in advance that you're going to do it? Slightly odd argument.