Sign in to follow this  
fetchyafathersgun

Cantwell

History seems to be repeating at Rangers Turning up late for training, sulking on the pitch, dropped from first 11, shadow of last season in pre season, he was amazing for them last season as well. 

Edited by fetchyafathersgun

I don’t care about Cantwell. He’s someone else’s problem now. (Rangers btw, not Celtic)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, fetchyafathersgun said:

History seems to be repeating at Celtic. Turning up late for training, sulking on the pitch, dropped from first 11, shadow of last season in pre season, he was amazing for them last season as well. 

Has he? I didn’t know he’d been turning up late and sulking, where’s this being reported?

I thought from his social media posts last season he’d found his true club and motivation to play again? Sad if true.

21 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No Mention of being late for training or sulking in that report just saying that they've got four games in 12 days.

“We’ve got a big schedule coming up, with four games in 12 days and there will be subtle changes. 

“We’ve got lots of options this year in terms of who we play in the final third. Do we play two strikers, people wide or an extra No.10. 

“Todd’s going to play a lot of football. He’s a really important player for us, there’s no doubt about that.”

• Like 1

With Rangers losing, I suppose we should congratulate Celtic on winning the league yesterday. 🥳🤣

Apples

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

29 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

With Rangers losing, I suppose we should congratulate Celtic on winning the league yesterday. 🥳🤣

Apples

Yeah looks that way already. It was a shocking game played in a half empty stadium. I can see Cantwell getting bored pretty quickly tbh.

The Rangers fans won't be long in looking for a change, so it'll be interesting to see how this all pans out for Dowell and Cantwell.

Apples

Safe to say that Cantwell didn't impress the Rangers fans yesterday. Looked at the fans players rating thing on the BBC and Cantwell was stone cold last of all the players on the pitch with a score of 2.53 out of 10. 

4 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Safe to say that Cantwell didn't impress the Rangers fans yesterday. Looked at the fans players rating thing on the BBC and Cantwell was stone cold last of all the players on the pitch with a score of 2.53 out of 10. 

I find it hard to believe that Rangers fans are capable of two decimal places 

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Down to a load of bitter norwich fans? It seems people can't let go.

Says the fool commenting on a cantwell thread!

For anyone curious to see Rangers and Well & Well, the Champs League Qualifier is on BBC Scotland HD (115 on Sky) tonight at 19.30.

Apples

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

For anyone curious to see Rangers and Well & Well, the Champs League Qualifier is on BBC Scotland HD (115 on Sky) tonight at 19.30.

Apples

That’s quite enticing but I’m shaving my testicles tonight before bed time. 

• Haha 4

Can't we move on from Cantwell please? I don't care if he's throwing his toys or toes out of the pram.

Was glad we finally moved him on, and no longer care what he does at other clubs. He really is ruining his career if true 

On 06/08/2023 at 11:35, The Raptor said:

Down to a load of bitter norwich fans? It seems people can't let go.

Says the fool commenting on a cantwell thread!

That seems unlikely - pretty sure he was was top of several ratings last season, perhaps it was just that he was as crap as suggested in that game.

7 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

That seems unlikely - pretty sure he was was top of several ratings last season, perhaps it was just that he was as crap as suggested in that game.

Well he starts tonight. Would this be his first European game?

3 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Well he starts tonight. Would this be his first European game?

Presumably- hadn’t Rangers crapped out of Europe by the time he signed last year? Or were they still in the also-rans cup that West Ham won? 

7 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Presumably- hadn’t Rangers crapped out of Europe by the time he signed last year? Or were they still in the also-rans cup that West Ham won? 

They crashed out of the CL group stage and didn't qualify for the Europa League.

10 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

It's on BBC Scotland on Iplayer if anyone wants to see how he does. 

Just won a penalty after about three minutes!

Champions League dive that one, not a fan of that behaviour but well played by him.  Got to the ball well when others were lagging.

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Christ I thought I was the only one 

Funny to think that the likes of Gilmour, Kenny and Hanley are probably sat watching Todd play for the team they support in a Champs League qualifier.  Sure there's a few messages sent before and after the match.

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Try Veet, but don’t leave it on too long otherwise you’ll have great balls of fire.

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You might have better luck with shaving your bawbag and remember to always moisturise. 🤣

Apples

Edited by Mr Apples
Apparently anatomy isn't allowed...scro-tum.