Sign in to follow this  
fetchyafathersgun

Cantwell

On 06/08/2023 at 07:26, fetchyafathersgun said:

History seems to be repeating at Rangers Turning up late for training, sulking on the pitch, dropped from first 11, shadow of last season in pre season, he was amazing for them last season as well. 

Maybe Wee Billy Krankie rocked up and stole Todd's new Scottish Mrs? 
That is if Wee Billy had got over the trauma of being stalked on social media after shagging that looney who was with one of his other team mates at Brighton.

Let's be honest Cantwell really wouldn't get in our team now would he?

Tippy tappy stuff on the periphery and over hitting passes.

He'll probably score a worldy now!

• Haha 1

Cantwell still play acting to get players sent off. Just a foul but he made a meal of it and got the Servette player sent off.  Hated that when he played for NCFC.

As for Dowell, came on and did nothing… just like Saturday at Kilmarnock for an hour on Saturday. Would never cope with the high press style that we play now.

I didn’t watch game but BBC had him as MOM, where they watching a different game to you guys on here

What a roller coaster thread this was.

On Sunday he was apparently sulking, toys out the pram, whole thing crashing down around his ears, by Wednesday he was MOTM in a Champions League game.

It is very strange how so many of you actively want him to fail.

• Like 6

Never mind that, get your peepers on Faroese team KI Klaksvik. They've beaten Ferencvaros (Hungary) and Häcken (Sweden) to get to the same stage as Rangers, and they just beat Norwegian champions Molde FK 2-1 at home in the first leg.

39 minutes ago, king canary said:

On Sunday he was apparently sulking, toys out the pram, whole thing crashing down around his ears, by Wednesday he was MOTM in a Champions League game.

on a non footballing view he was parking in parent and tolder at tescos the other day

this automatically puts him in the Ignorant lowlife slot if nothing else

as for the footballing side I expect we have some form of performance addons so in theory we would like him to do well ish

Edited by Paul101

9 hours ago, Ernie Wise said:

Cantwell still play acting to get players sent off. Just a foul but he made a meal of it and got the Servette player sent off.  Hated that when he played for NCFC.

Hardly, as the poster below says, the back of his calf was volleyed! (See video)

47 minutes ago, Paul101 said:

on a non footballing view he was parking in parent and tolder at tescos the other day

this automatically puts him in the Ignorant lowlife slot if nothing else

as for the footballing side I expect we have some form of performance addons so in theory we would like him to do well ish

Bit of an exaggeration, methinks.

2 hours ago, city4eva said:

I didn’t watch game but BBC had him as MOM, where they watching a different game to you guys on here

I watched the 2nd half it was a terrible game. It was a 'qualifier' and not group stages.

Cantwell is comfortable on the ball and technically looks their best player. Problem is the rest aren't good enough to get the ball to him when he's in space.

Personally I think Sara and McLean in central mid are way better players and he doesn't have the pace to play out wide for us.

Good luck to him but I made the comment Saturday that I think he will get bored and frustrated there and stand by that.

19 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Bit of an exaggeration, methinks.

Not if you have experience of having to take your small children to the supermarket with you ……

Just now, Deptford Yellow said:

Not if you have experience of having to take your small children to the supermarket with you ……

Now you've done it.

• Haha 3

Both bookings that Cantwell ‘earned’ were for players in the act of trying to clear the ball for the penalty and a player in the act of shooting.

No argument that they were the correct decisions ie penalty and free kick, but there was no malice in either incident. Credit to him for nipping in to get to the ball first but  he made a meal of both incidents and then once cards were issued he made a miraculous recovery. 
Hated that when he was with us. Just get up and get on with the game.

Don’t care who does that it’s Cheating with a capital C, and he is one of the worst offenders-always has been.

3 minutes ago, Deptford Yellow said:

I prefer to use the term "lowlife" for the likes of drug dealers, rapists, etc. 

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I prefer to use the term "lowlife" for the likes of drug dealers, rapists, etc. 

Hanging is too good for young men who park at Tescos in the wrong space

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Paul101 said:

Maybe he was with his mum

Edited by Robert N. LiM
this is a joke, by the way. I like Todd and think the criticism he gets on here is completely bizarre

1 minute ago, Robert N. LiM said:

damn you. Got there before me

That's what she said. 😉

• Haha 2

to be fair should have used the word IGNORANT to describe him

but I supose he can be a bit of a man baby so maybe his girlfriend thought it was best incase he hit someone else car door

3 hours ago, king canary said:

It shouldn't surprise anyone though.

This forum was littered with old men criticising his hair style, his dress sense, even watching videos of him dancing online just to rip into him about it.

A Norwich Academy Graduate. 

Edited by hogesar
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Badger said:

Hardly, as the poster below says, the back of his calf was volleyed! (See video)

Yep, that's a pretty full on whack on his leg, I think I'd be falling down clutching my leg if that happened to me.  Some people really are on another planet in the way they treat Cantwell.

• Like 3